Poll: Who do you pick as your QB next week?
This poll is closed.
Brandon Allen as the best chance to win
43.48%
10 43.48%
Ryan Finley as the best chance to win
17.39%
4 17.39%
Brandon Allen as the best chance to lose
4.35%
1 4.35%
Ryan Finley as the best chance to lose
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB v Texans
If Brandon Allen is fit do you start him, or Steeler Kryptonite Ryan Finley against Deshaun Watson's Houston?

Is your decision influenced by wanting to sink for Sewell?
Reply/Quote
As much as it pains me to say it, you gotta give Finley another game after yesterday.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I've ballsed up the poll. That first option should have been as best option to win.

Can mods correct it?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 05:29 PM)Big Boss Wrote: As much as it pains me to say it, you gotta give Finley another game after yesterday.

Why?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 05:29 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: If Brandon Allen is fit do you start him, or Steeler Kryptonite Ryan Finley against Deshaun Watson's Houston?

Is your decision influenced by wanting to sink for Sewell?

Ummm.... Only three options?

[Image: PMebAFR.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Start Zac at QB and see if he does anything in FA to fix the line.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
Gotta give Finley another shot. Yeah he didn't light them up, but he made enough plays to keep the lead and you have the team feeling good about themselves. I feel like switching back to BA would send negative vibes to the team.
Reply/Quote
Crazy Legs Finley
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
You start whichever quarterback runs the best; the Bengals are NOT winning through the air.

Last night Cincinnati ran 41 running plays and only threw the ball 13 times. This resulted in 27 points.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 06:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You start whichever quarterback runs the best; the Bengals are NOT winning through the air.

[Image: ryan_finley_teeth.0.png]

Reply/Quote
Even in winning last night, Finley looked terrible. The weird smiling is cool and all, but the guys just not an NFL QB.
Reply/Quote
Kevin Hogans turn
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 05:32 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: I've ballsed up the poll. That first option should have been as best option to win.

Can mods correct it?

So it shall be.

Although, given the voting, I think we could've left it as is.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
Ryan Finley doesnt give us the best chance to win STOP it
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 06:47 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Ryan Finley doesnt give us the best chance to win STOP it

This sounds like Truck. Hilarious 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The way Allen was playing in his last game before the injury was very impressive.I think he gives us the best chance to win, which is why I want Finley to start. It has nothing to do with wanting Zac and crew to lose their jobs. It's all about Sewell.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 07:23 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: The way Allen was playing in his last game before the injury was very impressive.I think he gives us the best chance to win, which is why I want Finley to start. It has nothing to do with wanting Zac and crew to lose their jobs. It's all about Sewell.

That's tough to root for them to lose. Sewell may not even be there when we pick? I didnt vote in the poll but I'm going to after this response explaining my vote. I say start Allen simply because he deserves it. That dude has Kitna heart. It's tough to say he deserves it over Finley when Finley got us our first victory over the Steelers in 5yrs, but my heart leans on starting Allen with a super big thank you to Finley for a wonderful exciting night last night. 

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 06:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Even in winning last night, Finley looked terrible. The weird smiling is cool and all, but the guys just not an NFL QB.

Yeah Finley threw for 78 yards. The 3 Steelers turnovers and our 17 points gave us the win.

The fumbled snap was a total fluke.
Reply/Quote
It doesn't really matter
Reply/Quote
Folks don't like to be wrong. Finley beat a team that we haven't beat since 2015. He had a higher passer rating against them than any Bengal QB since 2014. But some have deemed him "not an NFL QB" and they cannot change their opinion now.

Allen has led a team that has scored 4 more points in 3 starts than Finley did in one. We roll with Finley.

Reply/Quote