Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all still want him or no?
(11-28-2018, 12:08 AM)Beaker Wrote: Except for Joe Mixon.

Or Carlos Dunlap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Reuben Foster is an idiot. Professionals > idiots. I'm glad that the Skins prevented any shot at Foster being an idiot in Cincinnati. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 02:11 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Reuben Foster is an idiot. Professionals > idiots. I'm glad that the Skins prevented any shot at Foster being an idiot in Cincinnati. 

Just wait until Jay wants to trade him for Andy!

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:13 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I know a ton of y'all wanted us to draft him(not me). U guys said we were idiots not to. Apparently our organization did do it's homework

Breaking: #49ers LB Reuben Foster was arrested for domestic-violence battery at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, where the team is staying before playing the #Bucs, per @Eric_Branch.

Not much homework was needed considering he was kicked out of the combine. His talent was never in question, but his weird idiotic behavior was.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 10:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's a combination of several things, the Burfict storm if you will. He's lost his football shape because he's missed so many games over the last few seasons. The PED's are probably a factor. The injuries have took the edge off of him, there's just that shadow of a doubt that his next good hard hit is his last. Just being a Bengal under the Mike and Merv show anybody would lose their edge.

And biggest of all the NFL has made him into the current whipping boy. some brought on by himself, some just he was a convenient target. Which basically has pulled his teeth. His heart just isn't really in it.

His style of play, like it or not is a relic of the past !

He has to deal with the national media calling him a villain all the time, random Steeler fans shitting in his yard, systematically unfair fines, shots taken by media personalities, and dirty play from other NFL players.  It wears on someone after a while.  I think that he's just going out there and going through the motions to some extent.  When he tries to do the best job that he can, he is punished in some way with fines or what-have-you.  And to think, the Broncos were allowed to spear Cam Newton in the head continuously after their SB tour(something that could seriously damage his long term health), but Burfict is forever paying for that single ankle twist.  It's a sham and a shame for paying fans who enjoyed watching Burfict play elite quality football.  

(11-28-2018, 12:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Or Carlos Dunlap.

Mixon was at a party and was provoked prior to becoming violent.  Dunlap had what, a single DUI?  Foster's problems aren't in the same ballpark.  His problems are repetitive and systemic.  He just can't seem to control himself.  It's best to NOT to enable that sort of person and depend on that person to help carry an organization imo.

(11-28-2018, 03:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just wait until Jay wants to trade him for Andy!

This is actually a better idea than hiring Hue Jackson to be HC of this organization.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 12:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: Cause no one on this team has DV charge.

OK, out of curiosity, who currently on this team has a DV charge?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 09:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: OK, out of curiosity, who currently on this team has a DV charge?

None. Mixon was charged with misdemeanor assualt. Boyd's drug charges were dropped. Tupou was charged with a PI.

Last Domestic Violence charge on the Bengals was Robert Sands. Before that it might be Cedric Benson for punching his boyfriend but he might have gotten a misdemeanor assualt not a domestic violence.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 10:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The guy only knows one speed, wide open.  When you take that away from him, you've only got a shell of him on the field.  Could you even imagine a Lawrence Taylor, or Ray Lewis trying to play "cautiously" because of the rules and such?

This. Right. Here. I think a lot of folks are caught up in this PEDs shit.....remember, he had never been dirty before, and he even stated he took what ever it was to help speed up the healing process for his injury.  Just like Ray Ray's "deer antler dust", yet, for some odd reason, the league backed off that, and the Peyton Manning fiasco...... Hmm 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 12:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Or Carlos Dunlap.

...or Dalvin Cook.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 09:42 AM)Synric Wrote: None. Mixon was charged with misdemeanor assualt. Boyd's drug charges were dropped. Tupou was charged with a PI.

Last Domestic Violence charge on the Bengals was Robert Sands. Before that it might be Cedric Benson for punching his boyfriend but he might have gotten a misdemeanor assualt not a domestic violence.

Wait.....Cedric had a boyfriend?   Tongue

Reply/Quote
If we're going to be bad and have to rebuild, I prefer to do it with high character guys...not trying to take shortcuts by trying to rehabilitate guys.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 08:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And….  He was claimed by the Redskins.

gruden learned how to fix guys from marvin lol
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 11:35 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: If we're going to be bad and have to rebuild, I prefer to do it with high character guys...not trying to take shortcuts by trying to rehabilitate guys.

really I don't care about how character guys I just want smart good football players... they don't have to be choir boys lol..
Reply/Quote