Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions moving forward.....
I predicted 11-6 in another thread so Im staying with that.

Bengals finish out the season 4-2 and the Ravens finish at 11-6 as well. Bengals take the division based on their sweep of the Ravens and end up with the #3 seed.

Baltimore ends up as the #6 seed and they face each other again in the wildcard round.

Can Cincinnati beat them a third time? I hope so.
Reply/Quote
If we play like we did the past 2 weeks, we have a legit shot to iwn the playoffs. The Ravens game could be huge if we keep winning. If we can beat them, we hold head to head tie breaker against them.

Many though our win at Pittsburgh was a fluke and same for Ravens, but after dismantling Steelers and Ravens once, I am starting to believe it was no fluke we dominated the Ravens. The ravens are fighting through injuries and have been all year, their DB's have struggled. Their OL has struggled.

I am interested to watch the Ravens and Steelers this week, I think after that game we will have a better handle on the strength of both of those teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
They are hot and cold …. just like us.

I think we get out-coached for round 2.

Harbaugh will come prepared this time.

I don’t like him at all but it’s hard not to
respect his coaching acumen.

(11-29-2021, 10:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You really have us losing to the Ratbirds? We pulled our starters last game and so did they when they called No Mas.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 10:41 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Not having Samuel will help, but I still think they put up points.
Back in 2019 when the 49ers played the Bengals, the 49ers put up 571 yards. They had Garoppolo at QB and Samuel and Kittle catching the ball, but it was the honestly mediocre-at-best RBs in Mostert and Breida that carved up the Bengals for 283 of those yards.

Now they still have Garoppolo, Kittle, and Samuel, plus Aiyuk (coming along in recent weeks) and Mitchell.
Their offense and defense are both near the Top 10.

These are facts, but we didn't have the Dline and solid tackling CBs that we have now either.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 12:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: These are facts, but we didn't have the Dline and solid tackling CBs that we have now either.

They did have WJ3, Kirkpatrick, Phillips, and Webb at CB. Not great, but not bad either.
DL was pretty solid with Atkins, Dunlap, Hubbard, Lawson, and Billings (very underrated).

I would say 2019 CBs were the worst of the past 3 years, but the DL in 2019 was better than in 2020.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote