Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonah Williams respects the cart
https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/qmrdp5/jonah_has_major_respect_for_the_cart/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Reply/Quote
Almost a wonderful as LOG..which of course is big, heavy and wood..or so says Ren and Stempy..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it's great the players and team are having fun with it and sticking it to Thomas.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 09:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Almost a wonderful as LOG..which of course is big, heavy and wood..or so says Ren and Stempy..

it's better than bad, it's good!

Haven't heard that song in probably 25 years I guess.  ha! 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 09:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Almost a wonderful as LOG..which of course is big, heavy and wood..or so says Ren and Stempy..

Log, which is great for a snack AND fits on your back.

I'm like 99% sure I know all the words to that song still.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 780473ad75a0f7855a05eacf28de264e.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I've got stickers I'd like to send the Bengals organization for our beloved cart.
Reply/Quote
Wonder what Jonah thinks about the trash can?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 11:26 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I've got stickers I'd like to send the Bengals organization for our beloved cart.

lol...someone out there will be offering a sponsorship deal for The Cart

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: cart.png]
Reply/Quote
They ought to stick a "C" on it and roll it out for the coin toss.....
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They ought to stick a "C" on it and roll it our for the coin toss.....

So many non-Bengals fans would WTF at that, but I'm down man. I think, THINK, i'd stop laughing by kickoff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 09:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Almost a wonderful as LOG..which of course is big, heavy and wood.

Fixed for humor.

And you spelled "Stimpy" wrong. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Now Jonah that is "putting the cart before the horse".

Wait until after the cart helps the Bengals win Super Bowl.

Then and only then shower the cart with love and then douse it with Champaign in celebration.

Rookie mistake from a vet lol

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 04:40 PM)pally Wrote:

This just gets better and better lol.... **** you Joe Thomas...
Reply/Quote
Joe Thomas should worry more about all the daddy drama up in Cleveland, and less about AV carts.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 04:53 PM)Tony Wrote: This just gets better and better lol.... **** you Joe Thomas...

It really does..... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hard to believe this is now a "thing" in the Bengal locker room but I love it.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:15 PM)pally Wrote:

I really need that cup.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote