Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain on twitter: "I'm back"
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cigar
Reply/Quote
That's a great pic of the best receiving corps in Bengal history.
Reply/Quote
SWEET ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is vague, but seemingly good news. The more OL ready to play for the playoffs, the better.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY

(very nice pic)
Reply/Quote
I hope they resign Spain. He is solid.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I dunno... I got my doubts about this. Looked like he turned his ankle pretty good. That doesn't just get better. But to be fair, Hendrickson came back strong after tweaking his back so maybe the medical staff does have the magic touch this year.

We still have one of the worst lines in football, especially inside. Our short-yardage game is atrocious; we have no punch. It's really saying something if we're desperate to slot Spain back in there.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This is vague, but seemingly good news. The more OL ready to play for the playoffs, the better.

I thought about making a joke about him playing RT since I want anyone other than Prince playing that spot, but then I remembered Spain actually did play RT last year against the Titans and was ok.

So I guess would you rather:
Spain at RT, Carman/Smith at LG
or
Spain at LG, Johnson/Smith/Prince at RT
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
With XSF active you might also see Carman at LG and Spain and XSF on the right side. I doubt it though. I'd rather see Johnson at RT with help.
Reply/Quote
Callahan said it’s Spain and adeniji on the interior, so confirms Spain will play this week.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: With XSF active you might also see Carman at LG and Spain and XSF on the right side. I doubt it though. I'd rather see Johnson at RT with help.

Im not feeling it on what we may be rolling with on Sat. This is not Munoz, Montoya, Braham, W Anderson type level talent . Aside from maybe the Steelers we may have the worst O line for any playoff team (Calling all stat geeks to weigh in!) 
I hope they can figure out the best combo that will get us that elusive W. 
"In Pollack we trust"  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Callahan said it’s Spain and adeniji on the interior, so confirms Spain will play this week.

Interesting I thought Adeniji messed up his leg yesterday.  Im not sure who I would rather have in there at RG him or Carman.  Carman definitely has more raw power, but also needs to work on balance.  Adeniji is a big glass of meh but hes consistently meh so I guess they value that.   

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I hope they resign Spain.  He is solid.

GRAMMAR/SPELLING POLICE ALERT... it's "re-sign" not "resign"   Wink

https://www.grammar.com/resign_vs._re-sign#:~:text=Resign%20is%20used%20as%20a,leave%20a%20job%20or%20office.&text=He%20vows%20to%20resign%20himself,sign%20(a%20document)%20again.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:52 PM)Tomkat Wrote: GRAMMAR/SPELLING POLICE ALERT... it's "re-sign" not "resign"   Wink

https://www.grammar.com/resign_vs._re-sign#:~:text=Resign%20is%20used%20as%20a,leave%20a%20job%20or%20office.&text=He%20vows%20to%20resign%20himself,sign%20(a%20document)%20again.

I'm guilty of doing that too.

Reply/Quote
Spain is returning just in the nick of time

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Going to need Quinton Spain to play well. He's been a key player.
Reply/Quote
Big Spain is back, that's terrific news. Locks down the left side of the line. Now, I would like them to roll with Adeniji at RG and Johnson at RT, with Carman coming in for the jumbo packages. The game Adeniji/Johnson played together they were pretty good.
Reply/Quote
Good.

Assiah Prince is going to need all the help her can get.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:30 PM)tms Wrote: I dunno... I got my doubts about this. Looked like he turned his ankle pretty good. That doesn't just get better. But to be fair, Hendrickson came back strong after tweaking his back so maybe the medical staff does have the magic touch this year.

We still have one of the worst lines in football, especially inside. Our short-yardage game is atrocious; we have no punch. It's really saying something if we're desperate to slot Spain back in there.

As long as it's not a high ankle sprain, they can tape it up pretty good and he should be good to go. If it was a high ankle, he wouldn't be back.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I thought about making a joke about him playing RT since I want anyone other than Prince playing that spot, but then I remembered Spain actually did play RT last year against the Titans and was ok.

So I guess would you rather:
Spain at RT, Carman/Smith at LG
or
Spain at LG, Johnson/Smith/Prince at RT

He played LG against the Titans (didn't start; Calhoun did), RT against the Stoolers.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote