Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quotes this week interesting.
Sorry had them all ready to paste and lost them.

Taylor after the game said the offense bought into the scheme.
Mixon said after the game Joe was adapting to the scheme and looking less for the big play.
Taylor said this week that Joe didn’t like turning his back on the play was a made up theory then elaborated why.

La El Collins said he finally played like what the Bengals paid for. Interesting words not just a comment he played better. Thought that was revealing and pragmatic.

Dan Pitcher, Burrow said charts the third down plays for the games. I’ve heard others chart other situations like short yardage and goal line.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 02:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Sorry had them all ready to paste and lost them.

Mixon said after the game Joe was adapting to the scheme and looking less for the big play.
Taylor said this week that Joe didn’t like turning his back on the play was a made up theory then elaborated why.

La El Collins said he finally played like what the Bengals paid for. Interesting words not just a comment he played better. Thought that was revealing and pragmatic.

Dan Pitcher, Burrow said charts the third down plays for the games. I’ve heard others chart other situations like short yardage and goal line.

Thank you. Great to read these comments.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 02:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Sorry had them all ready to paste and lost them.

Let's hope that he's past whatever seemed to be keeping him down.  Would be nice to see him confident, playing with some swagger.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Here's a quote from La'el on playing against Cam Jordan. "Every time I play against him, I just beat his ass up"

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 03:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here's a quote from La'el on playing against Cam Jordan.  "Every time I play against him, I just beat his ass up"

Hilarious Sweet.  You know Cam's teammates are going to give him some shit over that one.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Props to him for admitting this and hopefully this is the start of the Bodyguard doing his thing the rest of the season.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 03:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here's a quote from La'el on playing against Cam Jordan.  "Every time I play against him, I just beat his ass up"

He did too.   Hammer    Dead Horse     Smack  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If we lose Brian Callahan in the off season. Dan Pitcher will be promoted to be OC.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote