Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Bengals 2016 season
(08-16-2016, 11:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That or Omar Eppes...  [Image: th?id=OIP.Mffcfa1a8da72daa6e439cc1e4097a...=300&h=300] 

[Image: ED6qKJv.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2016, 05:12 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I don't know how many calls you get a week from the season ticket office, but I get at least 3 with an email or two of available sections/seats.

They would sell every seat as a season ticket if people would buy them. So, you must realize that they wouldn't have seat packs, game packs, and single games available if they were that backed up with season ticket holders. What you're imagining doesn't make sense. The only thing that limits the number of season tickets available are the number of seats in the whole freaking stadium.

As a season ticket holder, I get access to a Bengals representative. We also talk frequently as I am trying to move 4 seats to better seats, but none are available except in expensive sections of the club for more than 1 person. My point is once they offer up the seat packs, then their simply is not many great seats left for 2016. Now, 2017 there are a lot more left right now. It is cool, if you don't belive me call and try to get multiple season tickets (more than one seta side by side) in the lower or middle sections (excluding club seats). They don't exist for 2016.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2016, 03:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As a season ticket holder, I get access to a Bengals representative. We also talk frequently as I am trying to move 4 seats to better seats, but none are available except in expensive sections of the club for more than 1 person. My point is once they offer up the seat packs, then their simply is not many great seats left for 2016. Now, 2017 there are a lot more left right now. It is cool, if you don't belive me call and try to get multiple season tickets (more than one seta side by side) in the lower or middle sections (excluding club seats). They don't exist for 2016.

Just talked to my rep today and asked him. He said there were opportunities all over the stadium depending on how many in a row I needed.

I'm not shocked that the lower middle sections are bought up, but that doesn't represent the entire stadium. Those are highly sought after seats so I expect those to be tough to get. I wasn't saying there were only 15,000 season tickets sold. There are a ton of seats still available, seat packs, and single games. Because.... They are nowhere close to selling out anything but the premium games yet. And this despite the Bengals having one less home game this year.

Sell outs have been rare at PBS lately. They BADLY NEED TO SELL TICKETS. I'm a season ticket holder as well and do my fair share for sure. What's hurting the NFL in Cincy is 1: local support is fair weather and people are used to the playoffs now so they are ho-hum, and the NFL is so good on TV. Which is possibly why they are optimistically super upbeat on certain things... which is all I was suggesting.
Reply/Quote