Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Chiefs Planet
[Image: soccer-meadow-score-115727119.jpg]
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Don't expect too many of them will come in to the board to congratulate the Bengals on their 3-peat
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I've enjoyed all 3 melt downs this year... hope to make it 4 in 2023.

I can't believe I'm saying this but you really are worse than the Steelers, and Baltimore from a fanbase perspective. Congrats on not only being despicable but sh** vs. the Bengals
Reply/Quote
How did that Reid guy do? Wasn’t he supposed to lock them all up?
Reply/Quote
It's fun basking in this victory, but most likely we meet them again in playoffs.

But Burrow is in their head now and am certain the players and their fans are going to have nightmares about it lol.

Because you know they were wanting to exact revenge on the Bengals and got their butts handed to them again.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It's fun basking in this victory, but most likely we meet them again in playoffs.

But Burrow is in their head now and am certain the players and their fans are going to have nightmares about it lol.

Because you know they were wanting to exact revenge on the Bengals and got their butts handed to them again.

The meme where Burrow is holding Mahomes cause he's Mahomes Daddy....

Yes that's real.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It's fun basking in this victory, but most likely we meet them again in playoffs.

That’s two weeks in a row they were going to be murdered by that revenge guy. Then Kelce was going to super murder them because he was mad about fumbling
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Congratulations to you guys!!! I’m proud of you guys for this victory! Man I want you guys to win the SB in the worst way.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s two weeks in a row they were going to be murdered by that revenge guy. Then Kelce  was going to super murder them because he was mad about fumbling

yep and I find it  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s two weeks in a row they were going to be murdered by that revenge guy. Then Kelce  was going to super murder them because he was mad about fumbling

Kelce a UC legend.... unfortunately hated by a larger fanbase in Cincinnati.  

Ironically hilarious.... Kentucky fan here so if I misspoke I'm sorry 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Congratulations to you guys!!! I’m proud of you guys for this victory! Man I want you guys to win the SB in the worst way.

Thanks and believe I can speak for everybody here when saying that we want that SB victory badly as well. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thanks and believe I can speak for everybody here when saying that we want that SB victory badly as well. 

Since we’re out of it I’m so hoping you guys pull it off.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas - Chiefs Planet

Unwrapped a flawed team... enjoy your early gifts but once you play the Bills or Bengals again Mahomes will falter.
Reply/Quote
Remember when they changed the name to 13 second lounge? For a week. Then Pat’s dad came to town.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
You guys could get HFA and a first round bye so hopefully you guys can keep winning and KC keeps slipping.
Reply/Quote
You guys give these little rinky-dink message boards way more attention than they deserve lol.

Reply/Quote
Media keeps calling this a rivalry... seems to me this is an a**kicking.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:29 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Media keeps calling this a rivalry... seems to me this is an a**kicking.

A very lopsided rivalry…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Good night Chief Fans.... sweet dreams of Daddy Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:00 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I've enjoyed all 3 melt downs this year...  hope to make it 4 in 2023.

I can't believe I'm saying this but you really are worse than the Steelers, and Baltimore from a fanbase perspective. Congrats on not only being despicable but sh** vs. the Bengals

I read both boards last postseason and the Chiefs fans were way worse than the Steelers. I can't imagine there possibly being a more despicable fanbase than the Chiefs. 
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote