Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Chiefs Planet
(12-04-2022, 11:08 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: How did that Reid guy do? Wasn’t he supposed to lock them all up?

That Reid guy will remember #34 the rest of his life when he stiff armed him to the ground in the opening minutes of the game.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:54 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Outside of that message board, I've never had an issue with Chief's fans.  Plenty of them here in Colorado, and I've got a couple on my team at work as well.  By and large they're the same as any other fanbase in football.  I dislike the idea that one forum is the representation of all of their fans, because I also know full well there are a bunch of really ignorant Bengals fans out there prowling the internet. 

But specifically to the Chiefs Planet fans, 3-0 in 2022 feels really damn good  Cool

Naw. There are a few I see around where I live and I could do without their mouth running. This morning it was mouth garbage about the refs. Same shit online. They can go climb a mountain and sit on its tip.
Reply/Quote
It was great beating the Chiefs a 3rd time in 2022. But, I still respect them, their coaches and their fans.

All teams have over zealous fans in their base. We beat them in close games 3 games in a row. Again I am thrilled, but I want the bigger prize, a trip back to the Super Bowl and a win sooner than later.

Two teams with great QB's (Mahommes TD run was epic at it was 4th down) so this reminds me of Brady versus Manning to be played out for many years to come. The NFL screwed up and thought the Bengals were lucky in 2021. How else can you explain this game not being played on a Sunday or Monday night? I am guessing that won't make that mistake again.

On to Cleveland. Joe and the team have to figure out a way to beat them, like we have beaten KC, of late the Browns have dominated us so time to end that trend.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:00 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: A Cheifs fan told me he wanted to sodomize me with a Chili Dog.

I wonder if spicy chili would do damage with direct booty contact.

So, What is the best smack to call this anal invasion:

You’ve been Skylined?

You’ve been Gold Starred?

You’ve been Palmered?

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was great beating the Chiefs a 3rd time in 2022. But, I still respect them, their coaches and their fans.

All teams have over zealous fans in their base. We beat them in close games 3 games in a row. Again I am thrilled, but I want the bigger prize, a trip back to the Super Bowl and a win sooner than later.

Two teams with great QB's (Mahommes TD run was epic at it was 4th down) so this reminds me of Brady versus Manning to be played out for many years to come. The NFL screwed up and thought the Bengals were lucky in 2021. How else can you explain this game not being played on a Sunday or Monday night? I am guessing that won't make that mistake again.

On to Cleveland. Joe and the team have to figure out a way to beat them, like we have beaten KC, of late the Browns have dominated us so time to end that trend.

I don't respect their fans on Chiefs Planet, they are a vile, incel bunch of losers that root for injuries and their posts are difficult to read...

This forum, the Bills forum and heck even the Patriots forum doesn't sink to Chiefs Planet level.

BTW, the Browns have the 5th worst run defense since they started measuring DVOA metrics in the 90s and made the Bills mediocre ground game look good. i think you guys will be fine.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:25 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I can respect him for apologizing, but there fans are garbage. I know there are a few bad apples in every fan base but KC fans are literally full of them. Literally coming up with every excuse they can reach for to exonerate their team from being worse than the Bengals while mouth running non stop.

Nah. The Chiefs as a team are fine. Respect to them. There fans can go kick boulders

I don't waste my time on other team's fans.  Except the steeler fans.  I have to dog them whenever able. 
Reply/Quote
It's a real treat when opposing fans are being obnoxious coming into the stadium and dead silent leaving. Big Grin

For as loud and visible as they were entering the game, we didn't hear a lot from them inside - except for their usual desecration of the National Anthem. Good job by Bengal fans of showing up and keeping them scattered and mostly in the cheap seats.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, What is the best smack to call this anal invasion:

You’ve been Skylined?

You’ve been Gold Starred?

You’ve been Palmered?

He's in trouble if that dude decides to go long...er.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote