Poll: duh. what should his forever nickname be?
This poll is closed.
McMoney
31.51%
23 31.51%
Legatron II Electric Boogaloo
13.70%
10 13.70%
The Hammer
12.33%
9 12.33%
Kickfearsome
10.96%
8 10.96%
Legs Benedict
17.81%
13 17.81%
McFearless
13.70%
10 13.70%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROUND 2!!!!!
Hammer time... you can't touch this...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
I think his nickname should be Route 66. Get your kicks on Route 66.
Who Dey!  Tiger
He's so McMoney, baby!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Whoooa… what happened to Evan “The Clapp” McPherson

That’s a good looking name..
The McMan !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
McDeez
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Everyone's favorite, McMoney, out in front with a commanding lead!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Just finished my fantasy draft. My league always does it a week before the season starts. I ended taking McPherson in the 2nd to last round based on his preseason and there started to be a run on kickers. As mentioned I don't care for nicknames for the most part. So if he ends up being a top 5 kicker at the end of the season I'll use whatever nickname wins the votes for the entirety of the 2022 season when I refer to him. Of course we still have what seems several more rounds to go to decide on that nickname. Tongue

Hope I lose this bet. I think McPherson is going to be great. Maybe one of the best Bengals late round draft picks over the last several years.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
In the third round I suggest all enemies of “McMoney” join forces to ensure that terrible nickname cannot prevail. We have to set aside our differences for the greater good.
(09-05-2021, 04:21 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: In the third round I suggest all enemies of “McMoney” join forces to ensure that terrible nickname cannot prevail. We have to set aside our differences for the greater good.

No lobbying near the polls, you.

(09-05-2021, 03:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just finished my fantasy draft.  My league always does it a week before the season starts.  I ended taking McPherson in the 2nd to last round based on his preseason and there started to be a run on kickers.  As mentioned I don't care for nicknames for the most part.  So if he ends up being a top 5 kicker at the end of the season I'll use whatever nickname wins the votes for the entirety of the 2022 season when I refer to him.   Of course we still have what seems several more rounds to go to decide on that nickname.    Tongue

Hope I lose this bet.  I think McPherson is going to be great.  Maybe one of the best Bengals late round draft picks over the last several years.

I picked him late in my draft too. 

I usually stay away from Bengals players, be it lack of output in previous years or some silly jinx or whatever. 

This year i picked Burrow and Chase (with a whole lot of hope attached--and anyone that knows me knows how much i hate that word) and i got D. Cook and Jefferson from the Vikes, so you know i'm hoping for a shootout in game #1 with the Bengals winning. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Everyone that doesn't vote for Legatron II Electric Boogaloo is a bad a person  Ninja

They may not all realise it yet, but the people want Legs Benedict.

(09-05-2021, 08:09 PM)Bryan Wrote: Everyone that doesn't vote for Legatron II Electric Boogaloo is a bad a person  Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]

The fact that McKickin isn't a finalist is appalling..

[Image: 6d5ae9749fef6248a0a2d2193351b3b2.1000x667x1.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Y'all mother ***** just dealing out curses like a voodoo woman named Phyllis.
Yeah, this isn't going to end well.
Still just "the kicker"
or
"THE CRUSHER!" (the Bugs Bunny variety)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

(09-04-2021, 09:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why you so surprised? The OP says rd 3 is next week!

[Image: bi50DVY.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(09-06-2021, 12:33 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: bi50DVY.gif]

When have i ever not been serious around here?  Cool