Poll: duh. what should his forever nickname be?
This poll is closed.
McMoney
31.51%
23 31.51%
Legatron II Electric Boogaloo
13.70%
10 13.70%
The Hammer
12.33%
9 12.33%
Kickfearsome
10.96%
8 10.96%
Legs Benedict
17.81%
13 17.81%
McFearless
13.70%
10 13.70%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROUND 2!!!!!
Dang. McMoney is running away again. I voted for Legs Benedict this time, hoping for a close race.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Trend is, we seem to have one favorite and then several others that are scattering the votes. 

We will see how that plays out in the next round...   Smirk

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(09-06-2021, 02:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dang. McMoney is running away again. I voted for Legs Benedict this time, hoping for a close race.

Lot of time left. You never know, there could be a late run. 

Plus, this isn't the last round.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(09-06-2021, 02:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Trend is, we seem to have one favorite and then several others that are scattering the votes. 

We will see how that plays out in the next round...   Smirk

Another round?? You wouldn't be creating more polls just to get the result you want, would you? Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
(09-06-2021, 02:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Another round?? You wouldn't be creating more polls just to get the result you want, would you? Cool

[Image: how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif]

I would never do such an underhanded thing!!

Also, you said "another round?" There could be an "s" at the end of one of those words. We'll see...  Ninja

How much are in the next round?

I'm hoping for a showdown between McMoney and Legs Benedict.
(09-06-2021, 02:45 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: How much are in the next round?

We should vote on there only being one more round.  But we'll probably need a few rounds of that just to decide how many rounds to have Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(09-06-2021, 02:45 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: How much are in the next round?

A showdown is a comin'. 

(09-06-2021, 04:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We should vote on there only being one more round.  But we'll probably need a few rounds of that just to decide how many rounds to have Sad

True. We probably need a poll about whether we need just one more round or multiple more rounds.  Nervous

3 days left!

McMoney has been strong from the get-go. Winning round one and leading comfortably in round two. 

The question is...

who will join him in...

the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND!!??

sTaY tUnEd.  Mellow

Legs Benedict is a name of destiny, and destiny is nearly upon us.
The Big Toebowski
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-08-2021, 08:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 3 days left!

McMoney has been strong from the get-go. Winning round one and leading comfortably in round two. 

The question is...

who will join him in...

the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND!!??

sTaY tUnEd.  Mellow

We all know the only real good nickname is Legatron II Electric Boogaloo. But I guess there's no accounting for taste

(09-08-2021, 11:15 PM)Bryan Wrote: We all know the only real good nickname is Legatron II Electric Boogaloo. But I guess there's no accounting for taste

Two more votes and it goes to the championship round.

(09-08-2021, 11:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Two more votes and it goes to the championship round.

We can hardly contain ourselves.....
Don’t you understand that this is FOREVER?

Sense of urgency people!
(09-08-2021, 11:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Two more votes and it goes to the championship round.

Considering how poorly Greg the Leg played tonight I think I should rescind my support for Legatron II Electric Boogaloo 

(09-10-2021, 03:11 AM)Bryan Wrote: Considering how poorly Greg the Leg played tonight I think I should rescind my support for Legatron II Electric Boogaloo 

He left a lot of points on the field for my FF team.  Cry

One more day. 

Looks like McMoney and Legs are the odds on favorites to move on. 

And the dark horse nickname is - Screwed. Because I drafted him in my FF league.

Suck it, McPherson - your career is over!