Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany to block Israel from getting a seat on the U.N. Security council?
(03-22-2018, 01:24 PM)hollodero Wrote: Though that wasn't me, that's still so awfully nice of you! 

I'm now certain it's just my limitations that make me miss out on the pro-muslim Fourth Reich developments that make so much sense in your language.

That was my buddy Arturo.    But . . . foreigners . . . . is there really a difference? Hilarious

Seriously Hollo, now and then I detect a hint of foreign language interference, but your prose has, page for page, fewer grammatical errors than many native speakers in our forum.  And your vocabulary is also larger (certainly larger than our president's) and you know more about our politics.

I'm not praising, I am complaining. That is just not fair. Cry There should be some kind of handicap!  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-22-2018, 01:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If they aren’t trying to block Israel for anti Semitic reasons then they are doing it to empower the EU strength with Belgium.  

Honestly that is way worse.  Since the EU is for all intents and purposes the Fourth Reich.  It’s a German power grab.

No doubt supporting the EU is worse than Nazi level anti semitism... 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Let me see if I can dumb this down enough... Moron suggests language barrier. Is own barrier.
(03-22-2018, 04:08 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, except that Juncker has the typical German name Jean-Claude and is actually from Luxembourg.
So when you say "both", you meant to say "the one of the two who is the German chancellor".
I DO have a language problem.

Ah alright. The EU will send the army into the no-go zones, and it needs a huge army to do so because let's face it, all of Europe is a no-go zone by now. Or something like that.

That makes total sense. So Merkel willingly floods all of Europe with Muslims to cause a mass panic she then can solve by demanding a huge military is to be had at her disposal.
Diabolic.

Clearly.
What would you say, is Merkel something like Hitler without the holocaust? Or would that be too nice?

By you and that other guy?

-- but overall, sure... there's stuff that really made me think. I'm a bit disappointed though that you didn't mention Israel and the UN security council and how that fits in all of that.

Either They are just anti israel. Or they want the eu power grab.
I would go with the latter but Germany has a spike in anti Semitic violence. So take that as you wish.

My mistake, Juncker might as well be a German. He carries enough water for them.

As for the 4th Reich.....not just me

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/841539/EU-news-European-Union-fourth-reich-Germany-communism-Poland

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/the-fourth-reich-is-here---without-a-shot-being-fired/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/470967/The-EU-was-HITLER-S-idea-and-it-proves-Germany-WON-the-Second-World-War-claims-new-book
(03-22-2018, 06:18 PM)Dill Wrote: That was my buddy Arturo.    But . . . foreigners . . . . is there really a difference? Hilarious

Seriously Hollo, now and then I detect a hint of foreign language interference, but your prose has, page for page, fewer grammatical errors than many native speakers in our forum.  And your vocabulary is also larger (certainly larger than our president's) and you know more about our politics.

I'm not praising, I am complaining. That is just not fair. Cry There should be some kind of handicap!  

Yes that’s the guy. I have mistaken hollo twice now, I feel terrible, it’s horribly disrespectful and I will do my best to not make sure it happens a third time.
(03-22-2018, 10:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes that’s the guy.  I have mistaken hollo twice now, I feel terrible, it’s horribly disrespectful and I will do my best to not make sure it happens a third time.

I know you will. You tend to keep your word.   Mellow
(03-22-2018, 10:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes that’s the guy.  I have mistaken hollo twice now, I feel terrible, it’s horribly disrespectful and I will do my best to not make sure it happens a third time.

Ah, I'm not offended by that, not the tiniest bit. Now Arturo might have a word with you about that, but me, no complaints. Don't worry about it.

What you should feel terrible about is the dystopian, sinister, cynical world view you perpetuate, without having any idea how Europe works, how the EU works, how our democracies work. 
Or that you say things like "mind you" followed by misinformation about nationalities for that matter. Yeah mistakes happen, I accidentally spread fake news like that either, but when a sentence starts with "mind you", the following information kind of needs to be correct or you get an additional face-rub about it. These are the rules. :)
(03-22-2018, 10:21 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Let me see if I can dumb this down enough...  Moron suggests language barrier.  Is own barrier.

Yes, it is very convenient.

Especially then other people seem to understand very well.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(03-22-2018, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/841539/EU-news-European-Union-fourth-reich-Germany-communism-Poland

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/the-fourth-reich-is-here---without-a-shot-being-fired/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/470967/The-EU-was-HITLER-S-idea-and-it-proves-Germany-WON-the-Second-World-War-claims-new-book

The first two are hardly worth clicking, but the third link is actually spectacular. If you ever wanted to know how lightbulbs are a Nazi tool, look no further.
(03-22-2018, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/470967/The-EU-was-HITLER-S-idea-and-it-proves-Germany-WON-the-Second-World-War-claims-new-book

"The Nazi plan for a federal Europe was based on Lenin's belief that 'federation is a transitional form towards complete union of all nations'.

"It is impossible to find a difference between Hitler's plan for a new United States of Europe, dominated by Germany, and the European Union we have today."

LOL IMPOSSIBLE!     It's all there, right down to the loyalty oath to Merkel and the dissolution of trade unions.

Love this stuff.  Lenin--> Hitler--> EU.  Keep'em comin' Lucy.
Sometimes you have to find a reason to your deepest fears. Whatever it is.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(03-23-2018, 08:42 AM)Dill Wrote:
"The Nazi plan for a federal Europe was based on Lenin's belief that 'federation is a transitional form towards complete union of all nations'.

"It is impossible to find a difference between Hitler's plan for a new United States of Europe, dominated by Germany, and the European Union we have today."

LOL IMPOSSIBLE!     It's all there, right down to the loyalty oath to Merkel and the dissolution of trade unions.

Love this stuff.  Lenin--> Hitler--> EU.  Keep'em comin' Lucy.

The eu in its original form was not evil. They didn’t take away a nations ability to govern their own country.

The Lisbon treaty is where they went evil. Now they rigged it so they change whatever they need, whenever they need.
(03-23-2018, 05:14 AM)hollodero Wrote: Ah, I'm not offended by that, not the tiniest bit. Now Arturo might have a word with you about that, but me, no complaints. Don't worry about it.

What you should feel terrible about is the dystopian, sinister, cynical world view you perpetuate, without having any idea how Europe works, how the EU works, how our democracies work. 
Or that you say things like "mind you" followed by misinformation about nationalities for that matter. Yeah mistakes happen, I accidentally spread fake news like that either, but when a sentence starts with "mind you", the following information kind of needs to be correct or you get an additional face-rub about it. These are the rules. :)

I am very distrustful of governments and political unions. I didn’t support the Soviet Union so how can I support the European Union? Both take away nations ability to govern themselves.

And thank you for being a good sport on the name error.
(03-23-2018, 02:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The eu in its original form was not evil.   They didn’t take away a nations ability to govern their own country.  

The Lisbon treaty is where they went evil.  Now they rigged it so they change whatever they need, whenever they need.

Can you think of a nation which was forced to join the EU?  Can you think of one which cannot vote to leave it?
(03-23-2018, 03:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am very distrustful of governments and political unions.  I didn’t support the Soviet Union so how can I support the European Union?  Both take away nations ability to govern themselves.

The European Union just isn't the Soviet union. The only thing they have in common is the word "union". Which of course is small countries forming a bigger federation, thereby giving away some of their souvereignty. Sure thing.
As for Europe, we hardly stand a chance on our own, without free trade amongst us, without some unification on the world stage. We get owned on our own. Now we have the EU, a very flawed construct for sure, that has its disadvantages, but also gives Europe more power in this world. Economically, politically, and yes if it were up to me also militarily at some point.
Plus, the continent has a decade-long history of bloody, devastating wars, stemming from each nation having their own military and their own policy which mainly consisted of hating the others. Today most countries consider most others to be friends, something a person from 1900 wouldn't think possible. That's huge.

The European Union is built on democratic values. We all have free press, free elections, free speech, free people, balance of powers and all that stuff. The Soviet Union was built on a totally different principle.

Lastly, Germany as the EU hegemone is just not an accurate picture, and your sources are so heavily biased and one-dimensional, and you're so sinister and cynical without reasons rooted in reality, to take a careful approach for once. We have all kinds of processes that avoid one country dictating what's going to happen. That Germany is quite influential is out of the question, and why wouldn't they be. Much like Texas or California being more influential than Wyoming.

(03-23-2018, 03:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And thank you for being a good sport on the name error.

Your welcome, but no big deal, really. First I really don't mind, and second I most certainly wasn't always the perfect gentleman towards you, so why would I even dare to cry.
(03-23-2018, 03:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: The European Union just isn't the Soviet union. The only thing they have in common is the word "union". Which of course is small countries forming a bigger federation, thereby giving away some of their souvereignty. Sure thing.
As for Europe, we hardly stand a chance on our own, without free trade amongst us, without some unification on the world stage. We get owned on our own. Now we have the EU, a very flawed construct for sure, that has its disadvantages, but also gives Europe more power in this world. Economically, politically, and yes if it were up to me also militarily at some point.

Finally it comes out !! We cannot turn our back on you Europeans for a second!!  Hilarious

[Image: IdealHotGoldfish-max-1mb.gif]
Aren't the USA some kind of union too ?

(03-23-2018, 03:17 PM)Dill Wrote: Can you think of a nation which was forced to join the EU?  Can you think of one which cannot vote to leave it?

Ireland voted down the Lisbon treaty. They were forced to keep voting until they passed it.

Currently the British are being forced to a vassal state by the EU to try and force them to stay. The brits have so much freedom the eu is taking 97% of the British fishing waters.
(03-23-2018, 04:45 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Aren't the USA some kind of union too ?

Never were seperate nations. That’s why it works
(03-23-2018, 03:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: The European Union just isn't the Soviet union. The only thing they have in common is the word "union". Which of course is small countries forming a bigger federation, thereby giving away some of their souvereignty. Sure thing.
Plus, the continent has a decade-long history of bloody, devastating wars, stemming from each nation having their own military and their own policy which mainly consisted of hating the others. Today most countries consider most others to be friends, something a person from 1900 wouldn't think possible. That's huge.

The European Union is built on democratic values. We all have free press, free elections, free speech, free people, balance of powers and all that stuff. The Soviet Union was built on a totally different principle.

Lastly, Germany as the EU hegemone is just not an accurate picture, and your sources are so heavily biased and one-dimensional, and you're so sinister and cynical without reasons rooted in reality, to take a careful approach for once. We have all kinds of processes that avoid one country dictating what's going to happen. That Germany is quite influential is out of the question, and why wouldn't they be. Much like Texas or California being more influential than Wyoming.

Your welcome, but no big deal, really. First I really don't mind, and second I most certainly wasn't always the perfect gentleman towards you, so why would I even dare to cry.

1. The German power within the EU is undeniable. Nothing passes the EU that doesn’t directly benefit German. Plenty of laws pass here that do not benefit Texas or California.

2. Your behavior towards me has no bearing on how I behave towards you especially giving you the courtesy of remembering your name.