Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rachel Dolezal
(06-24-2015, 11:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Because you admitted that he was being weird.

It was his actions in following Treyvon for no reason with a gun he was not supposed to have that lead to Treyvon being killed.

His parents should have raised him better.

If George Zimmerman were a trouble maker don't you think trouble would follow him?  Don't you think we would have heard something in the news about George Zimmerman involved in some other kind of ruckus? He's just a good ol' boy never meanin' no harm.
Ninja
Sorry to get off topic by getting back to the actual topic, but I find it pretty sad that part of her identifying as black involved changing her appearance to something far more stereotypical and superficial. I guess what we look like on the outside doesn't matter...well, unless you're trying to make your fraud seem more believable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-24-2015, 01:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess what we look like on the outside doesn't matter...well, unless you're trying to make your fraud seem more believable.

So how do you feel about Bruce Jenner?
(06-24-2015, 01:48 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So how do you feel about Bruce Jenner?

He's not hiding it.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-24-2015, 01:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He's not hiding it.

Still changing his outward appearance....if it's ok for transgenders, why isn't it ok for transracial people?
(06-24-2015, 02:22 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Still changing his outward appearance....if it's ok for transgenders, why isn't it ok for transracial people?

I answered your question as it related to the other members post.  You will notice the word fraud in his reply.  That might help bring my post into a bit more focus for you.  I never said it wasn't ok for transracial people.

LOL...I still get a chuckle out of all of this.

(06-24-2015, 02:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I answered your question as it related to the other members post.  You will notice the word fraud in his reply.  That might help bring my post into a bit more focus for you.  I never said it wasn't ok for transracial people.

LOL...I still get a chuckle out of all of this.

Or you can re-read his post to see the issue of fraud was not really relevant to the point he was making.
(06-24-2015, 02:37 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Or you can re-read his post to see the issue of fraud was not really relevant to the point he was making.

I guess you only want to use parts of peoples opinions instead of the whole.  

(06-24-2015, 11:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Because you admitted that he was being weird.

It was his actions in following Treyvon for no reason with a gun he was not supposed to have that lead to Treyvon being killed.

His parents should have raised him better.

if he was doing anything illegal then he would have been found guilty. Everyone knows down here that we are allowed to use force when Defending ourselves, maybe Trayvon should have chosen a conversation over a fight.... And maybe he would have had his gf not told him that GZ was going to rape him and his family. Homophobia led to the fight, which led to trayvon Being shot..... He made several bad decisions before it even came to GZ.
(06-24-2015, 01:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sorry to get off topic by getting back to the actual topic, but I find it pretty sad that part of her identifying as black involved changing her appearance to something far more stereotypical and superficial.  I guess what we look like on the outside doesn't matter...well, unless you're trying to make your fraud seem more believable.

Ikr .... Surprised she didn't go by Weezy .
(06-24-2015, 03:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: if he was doing anything illegal then he would have been found guilty.

Truly spoken like a man with no faith in the government! Ninja
(06-24-2015, 03:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: if he was doing anything illegal then he would have been found guilty.  

OJ thanks you.

[Image: simpson.trial_.png]

(06-24-2015, 02:22 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Still changing his outward appearance....if it's ok for transgenders, why isn't it ok for transracial people?

It is ok for trans-racial people to change their outward appearance, why shouldn't it be?  It's ok for me to take off my Italia soccer shirt and put on one that says Mexico, but I probably shouldn't try to join the Latin Kings during the process...things might go awry.

All I'm saying is that the idea of MLK and all that black people stuff is that we should not be judged by the color of our skin.  Ok, makes sense, but not being judged by appearances and then going out of your way to darken your skin and  hair and wear a dashiki and put said napped-up hair in corn rowns and/or an afro of sorts is just all sorts of stereotypical and against the initial message.  I'm not saying right vs. wrong, I'm just saying identifying as a race is one thing, but following that up with a veritable checklist of superficial alterations is interesting, if nothing else.

The Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner thing doesn't apply in my mind (not that it matters what I think) because I don't see the internal machinations and what each individual did as a response to be similar enough.
(06-24-2015, 03:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Truly spoken like a man with no faith in the government! Ninja

There should have never been a trial here ... We had laws specifically protecting what he did.... Defend himself. All they did was waste our tax money with a charade... To make it look like they tried to do anything.... Instead of just being honest and truthful with the public. That's my issue.
(06-24-2015, 03:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: OJ thanks you.

[Image: simpson.trial_.png]

More racially charged nonsense. He should have been found guilty, but too many wanted to show the White people up. OJ is the polar opposite of GZ ... GZ had a law protecting what he did... OJ was just a monster. Who got off because he was black.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieowIzQwYvs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-24-2015, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It is ok for trans-racial people to change their outward appearance, why shouldn't it be?  It's ok for me to take off my Italia soccer shirt and put on one that says Mexico, but I probably shouldn't try to join the Latin Kings during the process...things might go awry.

All I'm saying is that the idea of MLK and all that black people stuff is that we should not be judged by the color of our skin.  Ok, makes sense, but not being judged by appearances and then going out of your way to darken your skin and  hair and wear a dashiki and put said napped-up hair in corn rowns and/or an afro of sorts is just all sorts of stereotypical and against the initial message.  I'm not saying right vs. wrong, I'm just saying identifying as a race is one thing, but following that up with a veritable checklist of superficial alterations is interesting, if nothing else.

The Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner thing doesn't apply in my mind (not that it matters what I think) because I don't see the internal machinations and what each individual did as a response to be similar enough.

So it's ok she basically put on black face?

Took every stereotypical black thing and added it to her. Can't she be trans racial and not put on a costume? It seems disingenuous to black people that you don't trust them to judge you for whats in your heart .

So much of the "black" culture is now mainstream anyway. But doing her hair like a black person when the only reason black folks do that is because their hair limits them. It just seems ridiculous.

She is nuts. And I am looking forward to transracial... Perfect excuse to end all racial regulations. Since now anyone can claim to be black.
(06-24-2015, 05:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieowIzQwYvs

Haha I always liked her . Loved her in Idiocracy .
(06-24-2015, 05:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: OJ was just a monster.   Who got off because he was black.

Yeah. Because black men get acquitted all the time because of the color of their skin.  Ninja

I am shocked you're serious.

It only takes one StLucie on a jury to eff up the verdict.  You argued religious unaffiliated decreased by more than 50% after reading a chart titled "Unaffiliated Make Big Gains" and showed a net gain > 13% for cryin' out loud!

Quote:Everyone knows down here that we are allowed to use force when Defending ourselves, maybe Trayvon should have chosen a conversation over a fight.... And maybe he would have had his gf not told him that GZ was going to rape him and his family.   Homophobia led to the fight, which led to trayvon Being shot.....   He made several bad decisions before it even came to GZ.

I'm just going to address the bold. Let me get this straight.  Trayvon should have told his girlfriend not to tell him something he didn't know she was going to tell him until after she told him so after she told him he would need to travel back in time to tell his girlfriend not to tell him the thing she hadn't told him yet?  Did I read that abortion of a sentence correctly?