Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rachel Dolezal
(06-15-2015, 10:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I have too, there is always some pockets where rule of law exists.  but overall a place like Mexico isn't safe, El Salvador... Not safe, and plenry in Africa.    Your missing the point because your too wrapped up in a word.   No way would you move your family into one these areas.    If any of us moved there it would be the nice areas only....   That's not the case in the USA.  We can live anywhere and not be worried.

So then you disagree that

Quote:Looked what happened to Miami when we did that with the Cubans... The early 80's were a war zone down there.  

People from El Salvador came to LA.   Formed MS-13 to protect themselves... The most violent gang outside of the middle east. 

Or are Miami and LA in Mexico now?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-15-2015, 10:21 PM)Benton Wrote: So then you disagree that

Or are Miami and LA in Mexico now?

I am ok to live in Miami or la now.  
I won't in mexco.

Difference between here and there.... We have a civilized rule of law. They don't. They have police who take bribes .... Don't investigate crime. Corrupt judges
So she actually said that she "identified" as black... And then that there was no proof she was white.

Since so many are ok with this I guess anyone can claim to be black for whatever they need......

Probably can claim the civil rights movement is now full circle .... People are clamoring to be black.
(06-15-2015, 09:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: Guess which civilized country these pictures are from:
[Image: 2081]
(06-15-2015, 09:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: That one actually looks very familiar to me...

Tennessee?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-15-2015, 10:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I have too, there is always some pockets where rule of law exists.  but overall a place like Mexico isn't safe, El Salvador... Not safe, and plenry in Africa.    Your missing the point because your too wrapped up in a word.   No way would you move your family into one these areas.    If any of us moved there it would be the nice areas only....   That's not the case in the USA.  We can live anywhere and not be worried.
If there are pockets where rule of law exists does that mean they aren't all savages?

If you can live anywhere in the USA without fear why do we need so many guns?  Hell, I'm afraid to go to FL because someone might shoot me because my loud music made them fear for their life.
(06-18-2015, 10:52 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If there are pockets where rule of law exists does that mean they aren't all savages?

If you can live anywhere in the USA without fear why do we need so many guns?  Hell, I'm afraid to go to FL because someone might shoot me because my loud music made them fear for their life.

Having guns is irrelevant. You can all the police anytime and get prompt attention without a fear of corruption. Can you do that Mexico?
(06-18-2015, 11:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Having guns is irrelevant.   You can all the police anytime and get prompt attention without a fear of corruption.   Can you do that Mexico?

Most of the Tea Party and the 2nd Amendment gun nuts claim when you need the police you won't get prompt attention and you can't trust the police or the government because Obama wants to take away our guns and create a police state.

If you can get prompt attention from the police when you need it why can't scared Floridians call the police to get teenagers to turn their music down instead of shooting them?  If you can get prompt police attention why didn't George Zimmerman wait for the police to arrive?
(06-18-2015, 07:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Most of the Tea Party and the 2nd Amendment gun nuts claim when you need the police you won't get prompt attention and you can't trust the police or the government because Obama wants to take away our guns and create a police state.

If you can get prompt attention from the police when you need it why can't scared Floridians call the police to get teenagers to turn their music down instead of shooting them?  If you can get prompt police attention why didn't George Zimmerman wait for the police to arrive?

Pro 2nd Amendment care about whether the government is infringing on their rights.

George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin because here in Florida your allowed to use deadly force to defend yourself when your attacked. And trayvon Martin assaulted him. Trayvon choose to use violence in that situation. You convienently leave that part out. He could have easily turned around and verbally confronted Zimmerman. Or even called the police.... But no he choose to physically assault him.
(06-18-2015, 07:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pro 2nd Amendment care about whether the government is infringing on their rights.  

George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin because here in Florida your allowed to use deadly force to defend yourself when your attacked.  And trayvon Martin assaulted him.  Trayvon choose to use violence in that situation.   You convienently leave that part out.   He could have easily turned around and verbally confronted Zimmerman.  Or even called the police.... But no he choose to physically assault him.

Who has infringed upon their 2nd Amendment rights?

Your telling me George Zimmerman was scared, but before you said we could live anywhere in the U.S. and not be scared. Which is it?
(06-18-2015, 08:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Who has infringed upon their 2nd Amendment rights?

Your telling me George Zimmerman was scared, but before you said we could live anywhere in the U.S. and not be scared. Which is it?

George Zimmerman was being physically beaten. Asked him to stop... So he responded. When your in a fist fight with someone they are allowed to let you know when they had enough and are ready to stop fighting. You don't beat people to the point they feel they need to shoot their attacker.

Yeah GZ was being weird... But trayvon martin's parents are to blame for not teaching their kid how to handle himself in public. Or maybe TM was just a moron and didn't learn the lessons taught. His girlfriend was no scholar since she couldn't even write a witness statement and had i have her mother write it ....

Your bringing up 2nd Amendment. You threw that in trying to insult the tea party.
(06-18-2015, 08:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: George Zimmerman was being physically beaten.  Asked him to stop...  So he responded.    When your in a fist fight with someone they are allowed to let you know when they had enough and are ready to stop fighting.   You don't beat people to the point they feel they need to shoot their attacker.  

Yeah GZ was being weird... But trayvon martin's parents are to blame for not teaching their kid how to handle himself in public.   Or maybe TM was just a moron and didn't learn the lessons taught.   His girlfriend was no scholar since she couldn't even write a witness statement and had i have her mother write it ....    

Your bringing up 2nd Amendment.  You threw that in trying to insult the tea party.

So scared enough to use deadly force.

Who had their 2nd Amendment right infringed?
(06-18-2015, 11:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So scared enough to use deadly force.

Who had their 2nd Amendment right infringed?

Idk you brought it up with your attempt to insult tea party people.

Your all over the place.
(06-19-2015, 01:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Idk you brought it up with your attempt to insult tea party people.  

Your all over the place.

First you wrote we could live anywhere in the U.S. without fear, but Zimmerman was so scared he used deadly force.

Second, you claimed people's 2nd Amendment rights were infringed, but can't name a single example.

Third, I don't need to insult the Tea Party to make them look bad. They take care of making themselves look bad better than I ever could.
(06-18-2015, 08:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah GZ was being weird... But trayvon martin's parents are to blame for not teaching their kid how to handle himself in public.   Or maybe TM was just a moron and didn't learn the lessons taught. 

Why not blame GZ's parents for not raising him correctly?
(06-20-2015, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why not blame GZ's parents for not raising him correctly?

Why he didn't do anything illegal...  
(06-19-2015, 07:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: First you wrote we could live anywhere in the U.S. without fear, but Zimmerman was so scared he used deadly force.

Second, you claimed people's 2nd Amendment rights were infringed, but can't name a single example.

Third, I don't need to insult the Tea Party to make them look bad. They take care of making themselves look bad better than I ever could.

He wasn't in fear until he was in a fight. So he can live anywhere.

- you brought up 2nd amendment. I never mentioned it.... Stop wasting space manufacturing a way to get off the topic.
(06-20-2015, 06:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why he didn't do anything illegal...  

But he did go against the NW protocol and set all the following events into motion. There's some culpability in that.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-20-2015, 06:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But he did go against the NW protocol and set all the following events into motion. There's some culpability in that.

Yeah he was too gun ho. He was weird no doubt.
(06-20-2015, 06:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah he was too gun ho.   He was weird no doubt.

He probably should have been more gung ho and less gun ho. What is gun ho anyway?  A prostitute for gun lobbyists?
(06-20-2015, 06:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why he didn't do anything illegal...  

Because you admitted that he was being weird.

It was his actions in following Treyvon for no reason with a gun he was not supposed to have that lead to Treyvon being killed.

His parents should have raised him better.