Poll: 31 years
Burrow
Chase
Prince
Pratt
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders Game Game Ball (playoffs)
Had to go Pratt. I don't vote for defense very much and he had a very, VERY, big pic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As others have posted, tough choice but I had to go Pratt. His final play saved the season.
Reply/Quote
Taylor says the game ball goes to Mike Brown, then the city. Our winningest playoff coach in the last 3 decades has spoken.
Reply/Quote
Defense won this game , how many playoff games our offense bit it in 2nd half and our defense could not hold them, we scored 3 pts 2nd half..wtf but Pratt did a great job
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Prince was great
Chase was awesome
But Burrow leads this team and does so much more than just throw great passes

He looks and acts like star and always seems to look calm

This…Burrow led the team and did not have any turnovers which is huge.
Reply/Quote
I have to go with Burrow, because he gave us the playoff game QB play we so deserved and yet which so evaded us until today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Defense won this game , how many playoff games our offense bit it in 2nd half and our defense could not hold them, we scored 3 pts 2nd half..wtf but Pratt did a great job

Think we only punted twice the whole game.

Reply/Quote
I got Pratt's back along with Wilson's and Bates for sure late.

Not going to pick apart this beautiful win at this time.Cheers
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: *6

As I said, 6 pts in previous playoffs was not good 2nd half,  defense did the job in 2nd half, finally a complete team game..who dey
Reply/Quote
The Play by Pratt was great. Would we have won with Dalton today? Great job defense. But I am going with Burrow. Lets Gooooo!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I couldn't name 1 player who deserved more than the next player. It was truly a team effort! Every player did their job, thats all you can ask.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: *6

I think you are right, we punted twice.
Reply/Quote
I voted Chase,but,it was honestly sort of a tough choice.This entire game was just a good team effort.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I got Pratt's back along with Wilson's and Bates for sure late.

Not going to pick apart this beautiful win at this time.Cheers

This can't be stated enough. Was the W perfect, nope? Should we pick it apart? Nah! Let's enjoy and appreciate the win while knowing Zac, Burrow, and the squad are shifting focus to the next playoff game.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson & Obughei get the best teamwork play of the game. Would have been sweet for Obughei to run it all the way in though.
Reply/Quote
I don't think we win that one without Chase continually winning one on one's and catching tough back shoulders with Burrow under pressure
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:32 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: The Play by Pratt was great. Would we have won with Dalton today? Great job defense. But I am going with Burrow. Lets Gooooo!!!!!!!!

Let’s just say that he wouldn’t have made that scramble play for the Boyd TD and leave it at that…

Reply/Quote
[Image: 271914105_10227988814933465_574860205272...e=61E95CDB]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think you are right, we punted twice.

Yep. That’s a nice offensive performance. Ideally you want to see TD’s instead of FG’s, but everything tightens up in the playoffs. Burrow and Chase did a great job at working the short passing game and moving the chains.

Reply/Quote
We're spoiled rotten with the Burrow/Chase battery. Coin flip so give it to Katie
Reply/Quote