Poll: Raider's Game Ball
Mixon
Hopkins
Apple
Hubbard
McPherson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders Game Game Ball
Zac awarded his game balls to Eli Apple, Trey Hendrickson and Sam Hubbard for the turnovers and recovery. Joe Mixon on offense. And on special teams....Kevin Huber for playing in his 200th game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Mixon. Line blocking was sub par, he had three dive plays to run out the clock which reduces his YPC. He scored TDs to push the Bengals ahead and scored again to put the nail in the coffin. It will take something epic for Evan to not make ST player of the week, though.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Evan and it’s really not debatable.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Evan with honorable mention to Joseph Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:38 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Evan "and it’s really not debatable it's going in" McPherson

Great nickname! ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
HubbaMixPherson
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Great nickname! ThumbsUp

One track mind. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My knee-jerk was to click the Mixon box, but after thinking a moment, I went with "other".  My other is Zac Taylor.  Zac brought the team out of the bye, fresh off of back to back losses with one of them being a humiliating bugle to the in State rivals, to Vegas to take down another team struggling for it's own divisional life.

So many years the Bengals come out absolutely flat from the bye, but not this time.  Kudos to Zac today, for having the entire team ready to play in a tough road game out West.

*disclaimer  This in no way excuses Zac for any past blunders, it only gives credit to him for having the team ready to win, today.

Public Service Announcement: COACHES or PLAYER POSITIONS are not eligible for Game Balls..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:09 PM)Housh Wrote: Evan easily

(11-21-2021, 09:20 PM)Whacked Wrote: McPherson. Easily

(11-21-2021, 09:38 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Evan and it’s really not debatable.

The voting disagrees so far.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Easy Mixon for me. Running with a purpose today. Runner up is McPherson.
Reply/Quote
Mixon.

Could have easily went with McPherson for nailing 3 FG’s from 50+ but I’m docking him a bit for the missed extra point. Thankfully it ended up not mattering.

Mixon was a workhorse today though. 30 carries for 123 yds and 2 TD’s. He made those DE’s pay a couple times for being so aggressive.

And a shout out to Stanley Morgan for doing his best Ja’Marr Chase impression with that big block on the first Mixon TD. I love that we have WR’s that will actually get down field and block.

Great win.

Reply/Quote
Who made the biggest plays?

1. McPherson’s record setting performance.
2. Mixon

Who did I give the game ball to?

Eli Apple, because after his interception I knew the game was over.

The most underrated  player?

Clark Harris, his long snaps are a thing of beauty.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mixon.

Could have easily went with McPherson for nailing 3 FG’s from 50+ but I’m docking him a bit for the missed extra point. Thankfully it ended up not mattering.

Mixon was a workhorse today though. 30 carries for 123 yds and 2 TD’s. He made those DE’s pay a couple times for being so aggressive.

And a shout out to Stanley Morgan for doing his best Ja’Marr Chase impression with that big block on the first Mixon TD. I love that we have WR’s that will actually get down field and block.

Great win.

Mixon jumped back up from 8th to 5th in the NFL in rushing today. Harris can pass him if he gets 110+ tonight. 

Next rushing TD is double digits, something he hasn't done yet. He's just under 1,000 all purpose yards with 11 TDs and 7 games to go. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I change my answer from McPherson to Mixon
Reply/Quote
Mixon.

A man running with heart & purpose.

Better blocking execution + footing(poor field)early in the game and those touches would have produced even more.

McMoney definitely kept the team in control.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I voted for Mcpherson. But after seeing other peoples posts I probably should've gone Mixon. Putting in work with 30 carries or whatever he ended up with. He has a nose for the endzone when they get done there.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I voted for Mcpherson. But after seeing other peoples posts I probably should've gone Mixon. Putting in work with 30 carries or whatever he ended up with. He has a nose for the endzone when they get done there.

That field looked like trash too.
Reply/Quote
Should be Apple, we usually worry when he's out there but he was great. But I'm sure Evan Mother of all Inventions with sprinkles on top McPherson will win the vote.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:38 PM)phil413 Wrote: Should be Apple, we usually worry when he's out there but he was great.  But I'm sure Evan Mother of all Inventions with sprinkles on top McPherson will win the vote.

I just want to keep disrespecting him so he plays like that more.
Reply/Quote
Only got to listen on the radio so not sure my vote should count, but went with Mixon.

Still think the Bengals should have taken a delay of game at the end to give Evan a shot at the NFL record alone instead of sharing.

Then would have voted for McGameBall who I am so happy is a Bengal and see him paying dividends for years to come for the team.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote