Poll: Raider's Game Ball
Mixon
Hopkins
Apple
Hubbard
McPherson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders Game Game Ball
(11-21-2021, 10:09 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Mixon.

A man running with heart & purpose.

Yep. Mixon was running with a heart on. I voted Mixon. But they all did great. Specially McPherson. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Without those FGs, Mixon doesn’t get the chance to run wild.
Reply/Quote
54 yarder
53 yarder
51 yarder
47 yarder

what a late round pick
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I voted for Mcpherson. But after seeing other peoples posts I probably should've gone Mixon. Putting in work with 30 carries or whatever he ended up with. He has a nose for the endzone when they get done there.

No shame in voting McPherson. He had a record setting day.

I almost voted for him myself. What swayed me is that our passing game did nothing, so to rush for 123 (?) and 2 scores was huge. We needed every bit of that.

But again, McPherson had 4 FGs, 3 of them from 50+ and like 14 (?) points. So I get it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Just wonder if Marvin Lewis even attempts a FG today. Think he punts all of those kicks trying to pin the Raiders back.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 11:05 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Just wonder if Marvin Lewis even attempts a FG today. Think he punts all of those kicks trying to pin the Raiders back.

Not sure Marv ever had a kicker who could consistently nail the long ones.
Reply/Quote
I wanted to vote Mixon.....but when a guy ties an NFL record, it's hard to go against him....plus Evan had 13 of our points today as a kicker. Pretty nice day for a guy a few people on here said we wasted a draft pick on.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Good game by quite a few people. I went McPherson because he gave us 3 huge field goals when we needed them, then iced it with the last one. So weird though that he made 54, 53, 51, 47, then missed a PAT. Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the boys win their first game after a bye in quite some time and do so in dominate fashion. So we get to award our 6th Game Ball of the season.

So who ya got:

Joe Mixon: 123 rushing yards at over 4.0 YPC and 2 TDs

Trey Hopkins: Looks fully healed and was a force in the middle

Eli Apple: 3 tackles, shutdown coverage, and 1 game clinching INT

Sam Hubbard: 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery, 5 tackles

Evan McPherson: 4 FGs (3 50+ yards)
Without all those over 50 yard field goals, The Bengals would have fell behind early and The Raiders would have won.  He tied a record for field goals over 50 in a game.  This also means Bengals were not getting near end zone on Raiders Defense.   McPherson kept Bengals in The game early and often.  Without those kicks, the tide turns against Bengals and Raiders win.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the boys win their first game after a bye in quite some time and do so in dominate fashion. So we get to award our 6th Game Ball of the season.

So who ya got:

Joe Mixon: 123 rushing yards at over 4.0 YPC and 2 TDs

Trey Hopkins: Looks fully healed and was a force in the middle

Eli Apple: 3 tackles, shutdown coverage, and 1 game clinching INT

Sam Hubbard: 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery, 5 tackles

Evan McPherson: 4 FGs (3 50+ yards)

Early on, it was going to be McPherson, but the way Mixon kept pounding and didn't get upset when the blocking wasn't there early on.  That one run in the fourth (?) quarter?  That HAS to win this weeks "angry runs".  I loved it.  The teams loved it.  

And who else thought if he didn't extend the ball and get that first TD it would have ended up being 3 points?

4.0 YPC is not going to put you in the HOF, but he kept persisting and imposed his will.  I loved it.  

Evan had an incredible day and I am sure that missed XP was due to the turf, but still...he tied an NFL record for three kicks over 50 yards in one game.  I wanted them to take a false start the last one so he could try to break the record.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 08:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Early on, it was going to be McPherson, but the way Mixon kept pounding and didn't get upset when the blocking wasn't there early on.  That one run in the fourth (?) quarter?  That HAS to win this weeks "angry runs".  I loved it.  The teams loved it.  

And who else thought if he didn't extend the ball and get that first TD it would have ended up being 3 points?

4.0 YPC is not going to put you in the HOF, but he kept persisting and imposed his will.  I loved it.  

Evan had an incredible day and I am sure that missed XP was due to the turf, but still...he tied an NFL record for three kicks over 50 yards in one game.  I wanted them to take a false start the last one so he could try to break the record.   Hilarious

Zac said he was going to stick with the run, and that it might be ugly in the 1st half, but Mixon would wear them down and it would open up in the 2nd half. Good game plan and I'm glad he was able to stick with it. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Zac said he was going to stick with the run, and that it might be ugly in the 1st half, but Mixon would wear them down and it would open up in the 2nd half. Good game plan and I'm glad he was able to stick with it. 

Yeah, I kind of laughed when the announcer said that after the half and thought:  "Is it a good idea to tell the other team what you are going to do?".
Reply/Quote
No love for Hopkins? My eyeball test told me he looked like a different player out there and it seems PFF agrees:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-11-game-recap-cincinnati-bengals-32-las-vegas-raiders-13
Quote:Trey Hopkins didn’t allow a pressure on any of his 35 pass-blocking snaps and was one of two lineman to earn an 80.0-plus pass-blocking grade upon first review.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Entire defense gets my vote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ok, I went with other....while I agree with all of you that voted Mixon, McPherson, ect, my game ball award goes to Tee Higgins.  If he doesn't hustle and tackle the guy who recovered the Burrow fumble, that's a TD and possibly a totally different game.  That our D held them to only three points right there, set the tone for the game to me.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:15 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Ok, I went with other....while I agree with all of you that voted Mixon, McPherson, ect, my game ball award goes to Tee Higgins.  If he doesn't hustle and tackle the guy who recovered the Burrow fumble, that's a TD and possibly a totally different game.  That our D held them to only three points right there, set the tone for the game to me.

I missed that, because I thought this was the normal 4:15 start, and I was streaming, so I watched the Raven/Bears up until that time. I was just a little pissed at myself.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep. Mixon was running with a heart on. 
Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...  Nervous

It's a typo and what I think the correct sentence is makes it even worse lol
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:45 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It's a typo and what I think the correct sentence is makes it even worse lol

LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...  Nervous

(11-22-2021, 12:45 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It's a typo and what I think the correct sentence is makes it even worse lol

(11-22-2021, 12:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: LOL

I was drunk when I posted that, but what I think I was trying to say is he was playing with heart.  Ninja

Reply/Quote