Too close to call
22.00%
11 22.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Raiders Game Prediction Thread
It's been a looong eight days since we last had football, but it's finally time to talk some Raiders/Bengals. So, let's see what you think. Please select an outcome above and give us the score in your post.

I think after a low-scoring first half JB9 and Carr get into a shooting match in the second half, with the last team holding the ball getting a W.

Bengals 38
Raiders 34

What say you?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I had this marked as a loss in preseason schedule making and still see it as a lose
27-23 Raiders
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Typical Bengals after a bye - the rest was useless.
ZT is weak, soft and uninspiring. We come out looking lost again.

Raiders 34-14
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 38 to 24. Chase rebounds with 100+ yards and a TD.
Reply/Quote
Bengals bounce back.They FINALLY learn how to tackle during the bye week.(At least we hope so)Bengals win 31-17
Reply/Quote
Lou and company get out coached once again and the Bengals lose their 3rd consecutive loss

Bengals- 23
Raiders- 36
Reply/Quote
Yeah I think I'm gonna need to see the Bengals play better before I pick them to win. I think it will be close at first but the Raiders will pull away in the 2nd half.

Raiders 35
Bengals 24
Reply/Quote
Carr is going to look like Brady 3.0 (White was Brady 2.0).
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 11:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Carr is going to look like Brady 3.0 (White was Brady 2.0).

Cool cause Brady looked terrible this past weekend. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm not going to the game but I'll be out in Vegas next weekend.

I think our offense can go blow-for-blow with their offense, especially they have a questionable offensive line and our front four has been getting a good push and getting pressure on the opposing quarterback.

35-27 us.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 11:17 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I think I'm gonna need to see the Bengals play better before I pick them to win. I think it will be close at first but the Raiders will pull away in the 2nd half.

Raiders 35
Bengals 24

Your "Price Is Rightin'" me big boy!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 08:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's been a looong eight days since we last had football, but it's finally time to talk some Raiders/Bengals.  So, let's see what you think.  Please select an outcome above and give us the score in your post.

I think after a low-scoring first half JB9 and Carr get into a shooting match in the second half, with the last team holding the ball getting a W.  

Bengals 38
Raiders 34

What say you?

I predict The Bengals better WIN if they want to stay in the hunt to win The AFC North

The Raiders are pretty messed up right now after losing their head coach to E Mail scandal, and top WR Ruggs to getting gassed up and going 160 miles an hour until his car killed people, plus Raiders lost another top pick to some gun league violations.  All in all, The Raiders are Pretty Messed Up Right Now.   

If The Bengals lose to a messed up Jets team and a messed up Raiders team, then the post game interview should be, " Play-Offs ?  You're asking about Play-Offs ??? " .  

Bengals need to take care of business against a pretty Messed Up Raiders team if Bengals want to stay in Play-Off Hunt. THAT is my Prediction. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think the defense does just enough and Burrow and the Boys get back on the 30 burger train:

Bengals 31
Raiders 20
Reply/Quote
Reading tea leaves.. Hmmm..let's see.. it's about the same thing as relying on prayer or wearing your lucky condom or any number of other dumb things..
Personally? I have no clue what's going to happen other than they'll play a game unless it gets cancelled. In which case neither team wins, loses nor ties.. Final answer.. Should I have called a friend?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The implosion begins with this game. Bengals bye was a vacation. Marvin's spirit of post bye losses continue. Zac is out of schemes and thinks it's all the FO's fault. Burrow's infatuation with Chase has put Boyd on downspiral with requests of wanting to be traded. Injuries quadrupled after raiders game, players using it for self-preservation like AJ GREEN and ROSS for future teams.

I can just see all the headlines. Raiders 54- 16 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 11:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Carr is going to look like Brady 3.0 (White was Brady 2.0).

I hate to be a debbie downer but I just dont see them winning this one especially after KC embarrassed them.
If we cant generate the pressure we had early season Carr will likely light it up and even without Ruggs, Waller will have a big day.
Maxx Crosby had something like 3 sacks last time we played them and this is something I will be watching closely too..how Reif handles that.
Its hard to be positive seeing how Bengals have looked last 2 weeks....basically lifeless and a bottom feeder. 
If they can play with some emotion, and the coaches do a better job I think they have a chance.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2021, 10:49 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The implosion begins with this game. Bengals bye was a vacation. Marvin's spirit of post bye losses continue. Zac is out of schemes and thinks it's all the FO's fault.   Burrow's infatuation with Chase has put Boyd on downspiral with requests of wanting to be traded. Injuries quadrupled after raiders game, players using it for self-preservation like AJ GREEN and ROSS for future teams.

I can just see all the headlines. Raiders 54- 16 Bengals

Wow!  lol!
Reply/Quote
Both teams looked bad their last Game... One team will Rally and pull it together for an impressive win..

34-31

Raiders.
Reply/Quote
Bengals at least have a sniff of the playoffs if they win out. The Browns beat the Bengals bad then got beat down by New England. Seems the Bengals are the beat down team this year IMO. With that said, Bengals win this one 27-24 on a game ending field goal and stay in the playoff hunt.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Don't forget to vote.  Half the people here say the Raiders will win, but voting is 5 to 2 in favor of the Bengals.  

C'mon, we don't want Raiders fans getting discouraged when they read this thread  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote