Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders want to move to Las Vegas
(04-28-2016, 02:38 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Raiders ownership is seriously considering a move to Las Vegas. There is talk of a new stadium and investors are on board. I just can't fathom the Las Vegas Raiders knowing them as mostly the Oakland Raiders. Well, changes are always coming.

Not against it. Those poor players had to play on that shitty baseball field for all those years.

They need an upgrade.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 10:21 PM)J24 Wrote: People don't like to see other people get screwed . How hard of a concept is that to get?

Then you feel bad when St. Louis stole the Rams because of the shady dealings of St. Louis native Georgia Frontiere.  
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 01:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Now if the raiders move to Las Vegas will they change their name?    As raiders kinda need water to raid and moving to the desert well....  i guess they can raid the buffets

The Pittsburgh Pirates are also a long distance from the ocean.
Reply/Quote
How about changing their name to the Las Vegas Craps? Wait, the name really belongs to the Browns.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 09:09 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: The Pittsburgh Pirates are also a long distance from the ocean.

Yes but they shortned their name. They were originally the Pittsburgh butt pirates
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 08:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then you feel bad when St. Louis stole the Rams because of the shady dealings of St. Louis native Georgia Frontiere.  
Yes I don't like it when people get screwed... unlike you
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 02:20 AM)J24 Wrote: Yes I don't like it when people get screwed... unlike you

So why aren't you here championing the return of the Rams?   

Instead you make out like you work for the St. Louis chamber of commerce.     It's not an NFL town.   They allowed the Edward James Olmos dome to go to hell.  

Face it they done deserve a team .   They can root for the chefs.    

Unless the cardinals go back to St. Louis there shouldn't be another team there again.  
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 03:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So why aren't you here championing the return of the Rams?   

Instead you make out like you work for the St. Louis chamber of conference.     It's not an NFL town.   They allowed the Edward James Olmos dome to go to hell.  

Face it they done deserve a team .   They can root for the chefs.    

Unless the cardinals go back to St. Louis there shouldn't be another team there again.  

Because it happened 20 years ago ,because La could have gotten an expansion team(like the Texans or Browns during that same time period), because the ownership didn't negotiate with the city at all. The way the ownership and the NFL handeled the situation was beyond douchey.
J24

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 02:28 AM)J24 Wrote: Because it happened 20 years ago ,because La could have gotten an expansion team(like the Texans or Browns during that same time period), because the ownership didn't negotiate with the city at all. The way the ownership and the NFL handeled the situation was beyond douchey.

There was no negotiation because they were still within their lease.    The city didn't maintain the Edward james Olmos dome.    They violated the lease.    If the city followed the lease they would still have the Rams.     
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 02:20 AM)J24 Wrote: Yes I don't like it when people get screwed... unlike you

Welll owners, players, stock holders etc are people too... The City of St. louis and Oakland have not lived up to their obligations either, so who is screwing who here ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 09:09 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: The Pittsburgh Pirates are also a long distance from the ocean.

They are river pirates.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

[Image: BengalHAbitat.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Heard tonight that MLB nixed the idea of a baseball team in Las Vegas. I wonder if the NFL will follow suit?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 01:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: BengalHAbitat.jpg]

The Bengals are named that way because of the Bengal tiger exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo.
J24

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:20 PM)J24 Wrote: The  Bengals are named that way because of the Bengal tiger exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo.

Ohhhhhhh, so a pirate exhibit in Pittsburgh would validate their name then?
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 03:26 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Ohhhhhhh, so a pirate exhibit in Pittsburgh would validate their name then?
Yes
J24

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 11:04 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Heard tonight that MLB nixed the idea of a baseball team in Las Vegas. I wonder if the NFL will follow suit?

why would what the MLB does matter to the NFL ?  If they are worried about sports betting, I guess take away any New Jersey teams since they have sports betting in Atlantic City.  
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 03:58 PM)J24 Wrote: Yes

Well that's so easy it isn't even fun to discuss.  Darn.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 01:36 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well that's so easy it isn't even fun to discuss.  Darn.
I mean they can call the team what ever they want. What's the problem with pirates anyways?
J24

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 06:33 PM)J24 Wrote: I mean they can call the team what ever they want. What's the problem with pirates anyways?

Pittsburgh sports do keep a consistent colour scheme.   I wonder if there was any chance the bengals could have been red and black or were the colours already chosen?   I know PB loves that orange.  
Reply/Quote