Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain forecasted for Sunday
Looks like this will be more of a defensive ground and pound game if it rains.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
We win in rain.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 09:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We win in rain.

I actually hope it doesn't rain... we have no run game. The defense will step up, but I'm not expecting our run game to do anything. We haven't had a run game since 2009, lol.
Reply/Quote
Mixon gonna feast.
Reply/Quote
Pass on the rain.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I know this, Lazor needs to stop trying to send the running back through the non existent hole on the right side of the line. It's just not there. They either need to go wide right, or go left. This hand off and the back trying to go right of center just does not work. It gets stuffed every time.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 09:26 PM)Trademark Wrote: Looks like this will be more of a defensive ground and pound game if it rains.

Thank God we have Burfict.  Bills will be pounding the ball.  Need sure tackling and some big boy play on the line.  
Reply/Quote
Buffalo has allowed just 1 passing TD through 4 games.

This is where we will see how good Lazor is.
Reply/Quote
People really think the Bengals are favored if it rains? The strengths of the Bills are defense and the run game. If it rains, I think it makes them favorites.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 10:21 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Mixon gonna feast.

Meh....only if we do a lot of screens and options. Lol. He sure as crap isn’t going to overcompensate w this O-line AND against the Bills D.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I know this, Lazor needs to stop trying to send the running back through the non existent hole on the right side of the line. It's just not there. They either need to go wide right, or go left. This hand off and the back trying to go right of center just does not work. It gets stuffed every time.

IMO, he also needs to stop using all 3 RBs. Pick a starter (based on this season's play, it'd have to be Gio, but I'd be fine with Mixon) have a 3rd down back or to give the starter rest if he's beasting (if Gio isn't the starter, this would be his spot). The 3rd RB should only be used for end of game carries if we're milking a significant lead (not a 10 point Marvin Lewis lead, either). If Hill's the odd man out, so be it. If Mixon has to sit right now, so be it. 

Even more importantly, he needs to play to the RB's strengths. Gio is NOT a guy you run up the gut, for example.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I too think the rain favors the Bills, hope the forecast is wrong
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
This is Cincinnati. The game is five days away. The forecast could change five tines between now and Sunday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Now it’s showing that it’s not going to rain
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 10:21 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Mixon gonna feast.

Says what reason, that bro hasn't eaten all year. Rookie needs to step up! Yes, the offensive line sucks though...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 01:01 AM)Trademark Wrote: Now it’s showing that it’s not going to rain

Good, not good for us if it rains IMHO.

Our O-line cannot run block, need to be able to pass the ball to win this one and not turn the ball over.
Reply/Quote
Weather looks good, "Air Strike" Andy throwing Lazors will be on display!!!!!

Hilarious Wink
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 07:48 PM)corpjet Wrote: Weather looks good, "Air Strike" Andy throwing Lazors will be on display!!!!!

Hilarious  Wink

Yep. Partly sunny & warm. High of 76. Let's see what we got!

Reply/Quote
Scattered showers likely now
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 12:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep. Partly sunny & warm. High of 76. Let's see what we got!

I'm down in the man cave listening to NFLN while the wife gets control of the TV until 12:45. Looking here to the right just a bit, i'm watching rain outside on my other monitor...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote