Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramadan Mubarak
(06-06-2016, 02:36 PM)Griever Wrote: dont forget the republicans

Why would you want Christians to stop having sex with Republicans?

As to the OP: I remember going on a Joint Patrol with the Afghani national Army (ANA) during Ramadan. Everything was going well until the sun set behind a mountain. The vehicles just stopped. folks got out and started cooking. No one cared about security and/or the possible enemy. I thought I was going to explode.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-06-2016, 02:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would you want Christians to stop having sex with Republicans?

Darwinism.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-06-2016, 02:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Darwinism.

Weren't your parents Chrisitians?

(06-06-2016, 02:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Weren't your parents Chrisitians?

My mother was raised Lutheran and my father was about as anti-religion as I've ever seen.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-06-2016, 02:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: My mother was raised Lutheran and my father was about as anti-religion as I've ever seen.

Well aparently that doesn't always produce prize results either

(06-06-2016, 02:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You guys defend Islam like its the best thing ever yet you constantly slam Christians.   There is talk about catholic priests yet there is way more underage sexual violence in Islam.    

But hey let's not let the facts get in the way of the many so called atheists here trying to tell us how great Islam is and how we should be more tolerant of their ways.   

Where have I 'defended Islam'?  Or are you talking to some other ethereal being again?
(06-06-2016, 02:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well aparently that doesn't always produce prize results either

Well at least I wasn't raised to hate those who are different from me.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-06-2016, 03:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well at least I wasn't raised to hate those who are different from me.

Hell, I was raised not to hate anyone.

But back to Ramadan.

(06-06-2016, 03:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I was raised not to hate anyone.

But back to Ramadan.

I never said you were.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-06-2016, 02:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would you want Christians to stop having sex with Republicans?

As to the OP: I remember going on a Joint Patrol with the Afghani national Army (ANA) during Ramadan. Everything was going well until the sun set behind a mountain. The vehicles just stopped. folks got out and started cooking. No one cared about security and/or the possible enemy. I thought I was going to explode.

nah, republicans just need to stop assaulting kids

try to keep up
People suck

But back to Ramadan.

so you willingly choose to?

thats a bit worse, you should just say you were taught it, then some people might have some sympathy for ya
People suck

Yes you were.

I guarantee that you parents opposed giving same sex couples equal protection under the law.  They just lied to you and claimed that discrimination was not the same as hate.
(06-07-2016, 10:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes you were.

I guarantee that you parents opposed giving same sex couples equal protection under the law.  They just lied to you and claimed that discrimination was not the same as hate.

Nope wasn't brought up to deny anyone rights. However, I was told if a matter came up for vote that I was free to vote as you believed; not how someone tried to tell you, you were wrong and hated folks wanted you to vote.

(06-08-2016, 03:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope wasn't brought up to deny anyone rights. However, I was told if a matter came up for vote that I was free to vote as you believed; not how someone tried to tell you, you were wrong and hated folks wanted you to vote.

You are agreeing with me.

You were taught that discrimination was not hate as long as your religion said it was okay.  
(06-08-2016, 06:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are agreeing with me.

You were taught that discrimination was not hate as long as your religion said it was okay.  

Nope, wasn't taught to hate anyone. My religion did say not to though, so you were half right (better than usual). Hell, I'm pretty sure we didn't deny anyone rights while growing up. 

It is apparent that some were told to hate others that do not share their outlook on life. You can tell by the tone of many in this forum that have become so consumed by their hate that they've been suspended.  

(06-08-2016, 06:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, wasn't taught to hate anyone. My religion did say not to though, so you were half right (better than usual). Hell, I'm pretty sure we didn't deny anyone rights while growing up. 

It is apparent that some were told to hate others that do not share their outlook on life. You can tell by the tone of many in this forum that have become so consumed by their hate that they've been suspended.  

Discrimination equals hate.

No one here has been suspended over hatred.  Or for calling everyone who disagreed with him a pedophile. Smirk
(06-08-2016, 11:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Discrimination equals hate.

No one here has been suspended over hatred.  Or for calling everyone who disagreed with him a pedophile. Smirk

Who here has discriminated any board member? 

There was quite a bit of inappropriate stalking going on earlier...  
(06-08-2016, 11:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Discrimination equals hate.

Sure they have. They were so consumed by hate that they could not control themselves and lashed out personally at other board members.

You ever been suspended from he forum;  because I have never been so consumed as to get suspended? I understand folks disagree but I try to keep the point focused on the activity and not the person. Others are not open-minded enough to do so and have to attack the person. Such as this back and forth when folks are intent on labeling someone a hater for reasons that escape me. 

I've never discriminated against anyone; no matter how many times some that do not share my beliefs assert I have. You have a blessed day and Happy Ramadan.  

(06-09-2016, 02:14 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who here has discriminated any board member? 

There was quite a bit of inappropriate stalking going on earlier...  

The crazy  thing is that the person that was doing nothing but getting his off-forum live dragged into the forum was suspended for doing nothing on these forums' yet those that allowed their hate to personally attack him and drag his personal life into this forum continue to post hate in this very forum.

I don't agree with all of dude's views, but at least he was mature and respectful enough not to bring it here; others did that.

(06-09-2016, 05:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The crazy  thing is that the person that was doing nothing but getting his off-forum live dragged into the forum was suspended for doing nothing on these forums' yet those that allowed their hate to personally attack him and drag his personal life into this forum continue to post hate in this very forum.

I don't agree with all of dude's views, but at least he was mature and respectful enough not to bring it here; others did that.

hey, you, brad, and lucie spew hate on gays and transgenders, and you're still allowed to post here Mellow
People suck