Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramadan Mubarak
(06-09-2016, 05:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You ever been suspended from he forum; 

You ever had to apologize for accusing everyone who disagreed with you of being a pedophile?

Have a blessed day Mr Perfect. Smirk
(06-09-2016, 05:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I've never discriminated against anyone; no matter how many times some that do not share my beliefs assert I have.

You supported denying same sex couples equal protection under the law.

That is suporting discrimination no matter how you try to justify it based on your religion.
(06-09-2016, 10:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You ever had to apologize for accusing everyone who disagreed with you of being a pedophile?

Have a blessed day Mr Perfect. Smirk

Nope, never had to apologize; however, I did voluntarily extend an apology to some one time when I though things may have gotten a little too personal, both on my end and theirs; however, I wasn't extended the same courtesy.

So your move is to show someone hates people because they voluntairily apologized for a situation, of which, they were only a part of?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-09-2016, 10:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So your move is to show someone hates people because they voluntairily apologized for a situation, of which, they were only a part of?

My move is to show that someone who claims he never got consumed with hatred is lying because he once got so mad he  accused a lot of people of being pedophiles just because they disagreed with him.

How long does it take you to clean all the windows of your glass house, Mr Perfect?
(06-09-2016, 10:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You supported denying same sex couples equal protection under the law.

That is suporting discrimination no matter how you try to justify it based on your religion.

Let's see if I can explain it to you Dino; most likely not, but here goes.

My interpretation of my religion states that homosexuality is a sin; so if a vote ever came up, I stated, I would vote against SSM. That vote never occured SCOTUS interpreted a law to state SSM must be recognized Nationwide. I fully accepted this decision andhave since moved on; may (see mirror) have not.

I am a "God's will be done" type person and this is currently his will. Why/ Who knows.

At no time in my heart have I ever had hate for a homosexual. Similar to I abhor the act of abortion; however, I do not hate the young lady that makes the decision; nor those that carry out the proceedure.

Somewhere along the way you were taught to hate the person that does not share your beliefs; while I hate the action and influence.

(06-09-2016, 11:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: At no time in my heart have I ever had hate for a homosexual.

You can not support discrimination against a group of people and claim you have no hatred toward them.

Words are meaningless when compared to your actions.  It doesn't matter if you claim you have no hatred when you actions prove that you do.  And discrimination is clearly a hateful action.

Just because your religion tells you that your hateful actions are justified that does not mean they are not hateful actions.  In fact many of the most hateful actions in human history have been based on religious beliefs.
(06-09-2016, 11:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: My move is to show that someone who claims he never got consumed with hatred is lying because he once got so mad he  accused a lot of people of being pedophiles just because they disagreed with him.

First, why is it so important to you to show this?

Secondly. I did not call anyone a pedophile that disagreed with me. I call enjoying a video of 4 year old girls forces to dress up like adults with over-done make up and then forced to say profaine phrases that they do not understand the gravity of akin to pedophilia and any one who enjoyed viewed such a thing would therefore be a pedophile.

There was not hate of the person; just disgust of the act of grown men watching such things.

(06-09-2016, 11:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You can not support discrimination against a group of people and claim you have no hatred toward them.

Words are meaningless when compared to your actions.  It doesn't matter if you claim you have no hatred when you actions prove that you do.  And discrimination is clearly a hateful action.

Just because your religion tells you that your hateful actions are justified that does not mean they are not hateful actions.  In fact many of the most hateful actions in human history have been based on religious beliefs.

Ok Dino, you're in charge.

(06-09-2016, 11:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Somewhere along the way you were taught to hate the person that does not share your beliefs; while I hate the action and influence.

I believe in treating everyone equally.

You believe in discrimination.

Your actions are hateful.  Mine are not.
(06-09-2016, 08:39 AM)Griever Wrote: hey, you, brad, and lucie spew hate on gays and transgenders, and you're still allowed to post here Mellow

Show me one phrase where I have spewed hate on anyone.

Perhaps I have given my opinion on the acts; but some folks cannot see the difference.

(06-09-2016, 11:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I believe in treating everyone equally.

You believe in discrimination.

Your actions are hateful.  Mine are not.

There you go. The world only has room for so many awesome people; I don't want to take your spot.

Quick question: Have you treated everyone in the forum equally?

(06-09-2016, 11:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's see if I can explain it to you Dino; most likely not, but here goes.

My interpretation of my religion states that homosexuality is a sin; so if a vote ever came up, I stated, I would vote against SSM. That vote never occured SCOTUS interpreted a law to state SSM must be recognized Nationwide. I fully accepted this decision andhave since moved on; may (see mirror) have not.

I am a "God's will be done" type person and this is currently his will. Why/ Who knows.

At no time in my heart have I ever had hate for a homosexual. Similar to I abhor the act of abortion; however, I do not hate the young lady that makes the decision; nor those that carry out the proceedure.

Somewhere along the way you were taught to hate the person that does not share your beliefs; while I hate the action and influence.

technically, taking in the culture of the time of the writing, and the words that were used, there is a good argument that only certain acts of homosexuality are "abominations" unto God, and not the actual act or being gay
People suck
(06-09-2016, 11:21 AM)Griever Wrote: technically, taking in the culture of the time of the writing, and the words that were used, there is a good argument that only certain acts of homosexuality are "abominations" unto God, and not the actual act or being gay

That's why I have stated that each person's relation with God is their own. I may be wrong, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is not for Fred or anyone else in the forum to decide.

I follow and respect the laws of the land; even if I disagree with some.

(06-09-2016, 11:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Show me one phrase where I have spewed hate on anyone.

You called me a pedophile just because I disagreed with you.

But I guess your god told you that was an act of love.
(06-09-2016, 11:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: That's why I have stated that each person's relation with God is their own. I may be wrong, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is not for Fred or anyone else in the forum to decide.

I don't care what your relationship with god is.  That does not change the fact that when you support discrimination you are acting in a hateful manner.

The people of Westboro Baptist Church have a different relationship with their god than you do.  Does that mean their actions are not hateful?

Words are meaningless compared to actions.
(06-09-2016, 11:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Quick question: Have you treated everyone in the forum equally?

I have treated them just as equally as you have Mr. Perfect.

Have a blessed day.
(06-09-2016, 12:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You called me a pedophile just because I disagreed with you.

Link?

(06-09-2016, 12:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have treated them just as equally as you have Mr. Perfect.

Have a blessed day.

Then why are you so awesome and I hate folks?

(06-09-2016, 12:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You called me a pedophile just because I disagreed with you.

That was Lucie, when you offered your services to his daughters.

I realize it was a joke, but I think that is what you're remembering.
(06-09-2016, 12:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That was Lucie, when you offered your services to his daughters.

I realize it was a joke, but I think that is what you're remembering.

[Image: Blues_Brothers_Women_White_Shirt.jpg]
People suck