Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams @ Bengals predictions
31-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
24 - 17 Rams

The skid continues....

You hear that beeping folks? That's another Marvin Lewis coached team backing into the playoffs. Right now is when the good teams get hot.. We are doing the opposite.
Reply/Quote
24 - 17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
I think we win this one.   They better, I'm taking my daughter to this one  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
31-17 Bengals.....Rams don't have a quarterback or running game..plus we are back at home and playing at 1:00PM

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The defensive line of the Rams will give our Oline problems (as all tough fronts do). Only good news is it's not in primetime, the world won't be watching. So we have a shot.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:20 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: 24 - 17 Rams

The skid continues....

You hear that beeping folks? That's another Marvin Lewis coached team backing into the playoffs. Right now is when the good teams get hot.. We are doing the opposite.

There's still enough time in the schedule for a team to cool off and then get hot again. It's way too soon to announce anyone is backing into the playoffs as well.  Rolleyes

Bengals 24

Rams 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals win this one handily...not because they lost 2 games in a row and are "mad" but because they are the much better team, at home, against a banged-up, backup QB-starting, perpetually loved yet always 7-9 franchise.

If the Bengals blow this one at 1 pm I'll eat my hat.

ONE THING TO WATCH OUT FOR is that the Rams DC is the Saints bounty-gate guy and they have injured an absurd amount of QB's in the past few years. Seriously.
Reply/Quote
Rams probably have the best front four in the league. The offensive line needs to play much better than it has or the Bengals (and Andy specifically) might find a lot of trouble.

But, like others have mentioned, the Bengals are the better team in all other positions.

Bengals win 24-13.
Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:20 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You hear that beeping folks? That's another Marvin Lewis coached team backing into the playoffs. Right now is when the good teams get hot.. We are doing the opposite.

Over our last 4 playoff seasons we have won over 70% of games 11 through 16. (17-7)

We are known as a team that finishes strong.

Can't believe the knee-jerk overreacting going on around here.  Too many people who have no clue what they are talking about.
Reply/Quote
Rams 24
Bengals 13

Not buying anything this team is selling. :angry:
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:59 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Rams 24
Bengals 13

Lol, I can see why the rep is small in this one.

you have little faith!!

Bengals - 28
Rams - 10
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:59 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Rams 24
Bengals 13

Just curious, but why do you think the Bengals will score lass than half the points at home against a weaker defense than they did on the road against the Cards.  I am sure you have some legitimate reason other than just trolling. Smirk

Care to share your reasoning with us?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just curious, but why do you think the Bengals will score lass than half the points at home against a weaker defense than they did on the road against the Cards.  I am sure you have some legitimate reason other than just trolling. Smirk

Care to share your reasoning with us?

History. History :angry:
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 03:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lol, I can see why the rep is small in this one.

you have little faith!!

Bengals - 28
Rams - 10

Rep points are too easy. All you gotta do is say something cheesy like "Dalton is the best" or "AJ's overrated". People with the most reps regurgitate this on end.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 03:08 PM)Fresno B Wrote: History. History :angry:

Stem cells?
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Bengals win this one handily...not because they lost 2 games in a row and are "mad" but because they are the much better team, at home, against a banged-up, backup QB-starting, perpetually loved yet always 7-9 franchise.

If the Bengals blow this one at 1 pm I'll eat my hat.

ONE THING TO WATCH OUT FOR is that the Rams DC is the Saints bounty-gate guy and they have injured an absurd amount of QB's in the past few years. Seriously.

they just took out flacco.....
Reply/Quote
Bengals 42

Rams 7

With a whole week and playing in daylight the OL gets its act together (after allowing 19 sacks in the last 4 games) and keeps Andy upright.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Rams 17
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote