Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams @ Bengals predictions
(11-29-2015, 09:23 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Are you a politician? Why can't you show us where I said it. Highlight it.

Intentionally obtuse. Got it. 
This isn't even fun any more. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Intentionally obtuse. Got it. 
This isn't even fun any more. 

Thought so. Troll elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:25 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Thought so. Troll elsewhere.

It's right there. You implied we would lose out. 
It's second grade reading comprehension. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:27 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: It's right there. You implied we would lose out. 
It's second grade reading comprehension. 

If it's right there highlight it. Make me look like a dufus. You can't and won't. Playing politician much? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:29 PM)Fresno B Wrote: If it's right there highlight it. Make me look like a dufus. You can't and won't. Playing politician much? Ninja

(11-24-2015, 04:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Guys, he isn't a troll though....literally every wildcard team would have to win out and we'd have to lose out to not make the playoffs in some fashion. 

(11-24-2015, 04:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Exactly whats been happening lately. Pissburgh is 2 games back with 6 to go. When was the last time we beat them at home?
Reply/Quote
Don't highlight what you said highlight what I said. You are not honest and playing politician with propaganda.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:33 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Don't highlight what you said highlight what I said. You are not honest and playing politician with propaganda.

It's a conversation.
It required context. 

You are just not bright and being intentionally obtuse. Good bye. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:37 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: It's a conversation.
It required context. 

You are just not bright and being intentionally obtuse. Good bye. 

It wasn't a conversation between me and you. It was a reply in a General thread. You jumped in with that reply for reasons still unknown and thought you were saying something of substance. That was my first interaction with you that I'm aware of and I wasn't even talking to you. You are a troll.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:45 PM)Fresno B Wrote: It wasn't a conversation between me and you. It was a reply in a General thread. You jumped in with that reply for reasons still unknown and thought you were saying something of substance. That was my first interaction with you that I'm aware of and I wasn't even talking to you. You are a troll.

You said playoffs weren't even guaranteed. 
I said we would have to lose out.
You said that's exactly what was happening.  

Where are you struggling here? 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:47 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You said playoffs weren't even guaranteed. 

Obtuse? Context? 

Sit your end down Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:50 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Obtuse? Context? 

Sit your end down Hilarious

Gotcha. Good luck in your future troll jobs.
Pretty sure you were banned on the old site or at least blocked on my end. No reason that shouldn't continue here. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:47 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You said playoffs weren't even guaranteed. 

I'm struggling with your comprehension truthfully.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:51 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Gotcha. Good luck in your future troll jobs.
Pretty sure you were banned on the old site or at least blocked on my end. No reason that shouldn't continue here. 

Be my guest. Keep my name out ya mouf while you're at it.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:20 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: 24 - 17 Rams

The skid continues....

You hear that beeping folks? That's another Marvin Lewis coached team backing into the playoffs. Right now is when the good teams get hot.. We are doing the opposite.

The Bengals have been playing solid football for the last few weeks. Only poor game all season was against the Texans.
Reply/Quote