Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams Game Game Ball
Winner to date (number of game balls):
Oakland: TYLER EIFERT (1) 9 catches, 104 yards, 2 TDs
San Diego: GIO BERNARD (1) 126 rushing yards at 6.2 YPC
Baltimore: ANDY DALTON (.5) 383 Yards, 3 TDs passing, 1 TD rushing, 122.3 passer rating/ AJ GREEN (.5) 10 catches, 227 receiving yards, TDs
Kansas City: ANDY DALTON (1.5) - 321 yards, 1 TD, 127.1 Passer Rating
Seattle: ANDY DALTON (2.5) - 331 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 95.9 passer rating
Buffalo: MARVIN JONES (1) - 9 catches, 95 yards, 1 TD
Pittsburgh: REGGIE NELSON (1) – 5 Tackles, 2 INTs
Cleveland: TYLER EIFERT (2) – 5 catches, 53 yards, 3 TDs

Now your Rams nominees:

ANDY DALTON: 233 yards, 3 TDs, 121.4 Passer Rating

JEREMY HILL: 100 total yards and averaged 5.4 yards per carry

AJ GREEN: 6 catches, 61 Yards, 2 TDs

DRE KIRKPATRICK: 10 tackles, 3 PDs

LEON HALL: 6 tackles, 2 PDs, 1 Pick-6

CARLOS DUNLAP: 4 tackles and pressured QB all day

GENO ATKINS: 3 tackles, 1 sack
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Was a good all around game z.

So I will default to Dalton . Hill also has a nice game for a bounce back.
Reply/Quote
Andy
Reply/Quote
Geno. Set the tone. Was a one man wrecking crew on the DL today.
Reply/Quote
I went with Hill & Geno.

Hill had a really nice bounce back game and has slowly showed flashes of himself from last year.

Geno was wrecking the Rams all day.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:28 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Geno. Set the tone. Was a one man wrecking crew on the DL today.

Gotta agree....only chance they had was to get Gurley going, and Geno shut that down early and often!!
Reply/Quote
The defensive line was amazing today, particularly Geno Atkins. The entire team played really well today, but he's the guy who stands out the most.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Although I missed the second half and may not be able to make an accurate assessment, I went with Geno from what I saw in the first half and hear about the second half.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 07:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The defensive line was amazing today, particularly Geno Atkins.  The entire team played really well today, but he's the guy who stands out the most.

As good as the Dline played today, I thought the Oline played equally well. I almost went with Kevin Zietler as he seemed to stand out as much as anyone. 

Reply/Quote
One of the downsides of living in cali the only morning game they showed was oakland at titans; i didn't even bother waking up for that junk. Will have to watch the replay later today.
Reply/Quote
I went with Geno. While our D line as a whole was disruptive, I think it fed off of Geno. Dunlap had a damn good game too!
Reply/Quote
Geno sacks !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 07:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As good as the Dline played today, I thought the Oline played equally well. I almost went with Kevin Zietler as he seemed to stand out as much as anyone. 

That's right! We didn't hear Aaron Donald's name much today, did we?!
Reply/Quote
Tremendous team effort. Giving it to Dalton, for making the plays that were there to be made, because of his teammates.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I got to give Dre Kirkpatrick some love. Team high 10 tackles and was stellar in coverage. Stepped up big with Adam hurting.

Also any update on Clew Harris?

Reply/Quote
He has put up more stats in one game before, I'm sure, but Geno Atkins was unbelievable today. Some Rams will be seeing him in their nightmares tonight.

It was a very complete win. I also want to give Kudos to Adam Jones for toughing out today's game.
Reply/Quote
Geno was on fire today!
Reply/Quote
I can't believe that Geno only had one sack and three tackles because it seemed like every other play he was bringing down the quarterback!

Granted that all three tackles were for loss, but I thought he had more. I'm also pretty certain that he had a bunch of QB hurries and was in the backfield more to make running backs change directions.

Hill had a great day (set the tone early) and so did AJ, and I also liked how Dunlap played and dud a lot of things that don't show up in the stat column, but I still think you have to give it to Dalton for the way he's playing and leading this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 07:26 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: One of the downsides of living in cali the only morning game they showed was oakland at titans; i didn't even bother waking up for that junk. Will have to watch the replay later today.

Should do the live stream, living dc its either ravens or skins. id rather barf....
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins all day
Reply/Quote