MIXON
CHASE
LOGAN
DAX
TREY
MAC
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rams Game Game Ball
All are deserving. But damn, that defense. Balled out and bailed out our dysfunctional offense. Which is what's going to have to happen until the offense comes around.

I'd vote for Lou and the Crew but BFine won't like me, so it's Big Play Logan.
Reply/Quote
This is an easy answer. Without Logan Wilson getting his hands on those two interceptions the Rams would of got points directly effecting the game.

Kudos to the entire defense though and absolutely was thrilled about Dax Hill making plays.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:55 AM)Whatever Wrote: Gotta give it to Trey.

Me, too. 2 sacks that counted + more that should have + all the uncalled holds. He was a force all night. 
Reply/Quote
55 all the way. He's our defensive leader and showed up with the big plays at the right moment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard to not go with Logan Wilson as 2 INTS in 1 game is special, especially for a LB.
The whole defense played exceptionally well and Money Mac was fantastic.

Chase played great and Mixon played well as well.

When Burrow gets right points will come, the OL is not bad at all.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 09:46 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Had to give the edge to Logan, but even the OL (as a unit) deserves consideration. Best game I've seen a Bengal OL play in a hot minute.

Great to hear, I only saw the highlights so far. This is a sign of good things to come if the OL plays decent as Burrow heals up.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 11:10 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Me, too. 2 sacks that counted + more that should have + all the uncalled holds. He was a force all night. 

Plus at least one of the picks was forced by pressure, iirc.
Reply/Quote
Gonna go with Myles Murphy.

He helped Hubbard get a sack. I know he's playing against an ass O line, but it was good seeing him actually get penetration.
Reply/Quote
https://x.com/Bengals/status/1706662404711420091?s=20
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 11:04 AM)pally Wrote:

That don't look like a team that was 0-2 before last night. Mellow

Time for a run. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Voted for Chase, but probably should have voted for Mac.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
https://x.com/bengals/status/1706729724276621727?s=46&t=oRdMuHpC2b0Xldr1TrExDA
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Highest graded Bengals from this game.

Trey Hendrickson - 92.1
️ Logan Wilson - 90.1
️ Ja'Marr Chase - 76.8
️ Sam Hubbard 76.0
️ B.J. Hill - 71.6
️ Joe Burrow - 71.0

That Burrow score…

[Image: uhh-ok.gif]

Reply/Quote