MIXON
CHASE
LOGAN
DAX
TREY
MAC
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rams Game Game Ball
Trey lived in the back field tonight. That's what I expect form a great rusher going up against a 2nd stringer, but it doesn't always happen.
Reply/Quote
Trey or Logan. Id say Trey for the game but Logan so far this year. I'll vote Logan.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You just have to give it to the guy that hit 4 of 5 field goals, 2 of which were beyond 50 yards (and the other two were just under 50 yards). Mac saved this game because if even one of those kicks had to be a punt or was missed, we're looking at a completely different game.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 01:33 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You just have to give it to the guy that hit 4 of 5 field goals, 3 of which were beyond 50 yards. Mac saved this game because if even one of those kicks had to be a punt or was missed, we're looking at a completely different game.

and he nearly did.  You are right though, it would be a completely different ballgame and the fans might not be so happy by another lackluster performance by Burrow and the offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 01:33 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You just have to give it to the guy that hit 4 of 5 field goals, 2 of which were beyond 50 yards (and the other two were just under 50 yards). Mac saved this game because if even one of those kicks had to be a punt or was missed, we're looking at a completely different game.

Love McPherson, but he had the one go in off the dink off the post.

That is the reason he isn't quite there with a 2 pick fest by Logan Wilson for me.
Reply/Quote
Tough choice between Chase and Trey but I’m giving it to Uno on the night we honored 85. The legacy continues.

Reply/Quote
The defense and Logan played really well. However, I voted for Chase simply because Burrow is not 100 percent and he found a way to get open.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 01:35 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: and he nearly did.  You are right though, it would be a completely different ballgame and the fans might not be so happy by another lackluster performance by Burrow and the offense.

Burrow was off, but I don't know about lackluster. Tee Higgins, on the other hand .....

Game ball to Logan.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 01:52 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love McPherson, but he had the one go in off the dink off the post.

That is the reason he isn't quite there with a 2 pick fest by Logan Wilson for me.

.....and he missed the one early.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Have to go with Trey tonight. He owned the back up LT. If he cleans up his occasional running past the QB he doubles his sacks (and had 2 more sacks negated by penalties on other defenders).
If they fed Mixon more, he would be MVP IMHO.
It was good to see Chase schemed to be open more. Coach Taylor and OC Callahan are learning to work with Burrows limitations.
And a shout out to the back up TEs. QB can't move well, Wilcox and Sample did the dirty blocking work Irv hasn't/can't. And Hudson looked good as a receiver too.
Reply/Quote
The defense played incredible

but giving my game ball to Chase per the Rams knew Burrow was not going deep and Chase was still able to put in the work and have a great game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This was a tough choice, as all the candidates contributed a lot, and one missing candidate (Reader) may have had the play of the game.

Reader's sack after the Rams appeared destined to start the game with a TD kept the crowd in the game. It was big, coming after it looked like the Rams had scored.

Chase and Mixon were basically the offense, with many key plays.

Hendrickson was disruptive all night. Their backup Left tackle couldn't handle him at all.

Shooter McPherson became Money again, with 4 very long kicks, none shorter than 48 yards and 2 over 50.

I went with Logan among the choices, because I couldn't go with offense, which was mediocre, while the defense was the key. And Logan made the most impactful defensive plays.
Reply/Quote
The trenches.

Defense. They minimized the damage to keep the game within Burrow's limited reach.

Offense. It's too bad Burrow didn't have his line playing like this in the Super Bowl. Chase was abusing Ramsey all day but Burrow never had the time to exploit that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:48 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I swear Trey gets held more than anyone...

And it only gets called one tenth of the time.

Trey Hendrickson got held worse than Deshaun Watson’s massage therapist.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson gets my vote. The Wyoming Wrecking Ball picked off two Matthew Stanford passes. I’m thinking Zac Taylor might want to try Logan at tight end.
Reply/Quote
It's almost always good when the game ball decision is a tough one.

The defense was on fire last night & without Money we didn't stand a chance, but I had to go with Chase.
Reply/Quote
I picked Logan, but honestly you could easily argue Trey. 2 sacks doesn’t give it justice to what havoc he was causing all 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:45 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 4 those that are new here. Position groups are not eligible for the Game Ball; nor are coaches.

I say what I want and I say Lou
Reply/Quote
I voted "other," because their needs to be an option for just... DEFENSE.
Reply/Quote
Had to give the edge to Logan, but even the OL (as a unit) deserves consideration. Best game I've seen a Bengal OL play in a hot minute.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote