Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams pick number one now
Titans just traded the #1 pick for basically the next few years of Rams picks..
Tennessee gets: Rams' first-round pick (2016), two second-round picks (2016) third-round pick (2016), first-round pick (2017), third-round pick (2017).

If their new QB is a bust they're screwed..
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652822/article/titans-have-traded-the-no1-pick-to-the-rams
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fantastic trade for Tennessee. So glad a team finally had the balls to trade the #1 overall.

Horrendous for St. Louis. This is not the year you trade for #1 overall, especially giving up that haul.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Lmao.

No pressure on Wentz/Goff at all.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
What a trade for the Titans. Hopefully they do a better job at utilizing those picks than the Rams did in the Redskins deal. As Big Boss said, NO pressure at all on the Rams or the pick now. As an aside I wonder if the Titans would consider moving back up into a higher slot with some of those picks.
Reply/Quote
Titans did great. Rams are looking at picking up where they left off on the West Coast — bad decisions and four win seasons. What a dumb move on their part. If their roster was only 2-3 top level players away from being solid I'd get it, but they weren't close to that.
Reply/Quote
More proof that teams do dumb stuff for Qbs.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Carson Wentz will now be the face of an LA team. No pressure at all.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Gee, for that haul they probably could've had McCarron  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I feel like this would be bigger for the Titans if they weren't led by Mike Mularkey.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Wow that's a ton of picks
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 04:42 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I feel like this would be bigger for the Titans if they weren't led by Mike Mularkey.

Hopefully he doesnt rule the draft board.

Titans could make out good here... Dont over reach grab the guys that fall to you and continue to build.. Soon Jacksonviile and Tenn could be the top in that division
Reply/Quote
Could be marketing ploy too since the move to LA. Get attention of 1st round pick and possible future face of the franchise.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Titans still have to be smart with their picks. The Redskins got a ton of picks from the Saints in the Ricky Williams deal and did nothing with them. Cowboys got a ton of picks for Herschel Walker and used them to win multiple Super Bowls.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:24 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Could be marketing ploy too since the move to LA. Get attention of 1st round pick and possible future face of the franchise.

Hopefully it works out for them, but I think they gave up way to much for it. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
They gave up way too much IMO.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 07:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They gave up way too much IMO.

Especially since none of the QBs coming out this year are that highly rated.

Maybe if it was a guy like Luck, but I don't see any of the guys in this draft being worth that much.
Reply/Quote
Well, the Browns got a good deal giving up the second first round pick to the Eagles. I think the Rams and Eagles will take Goff and Wentz. The Rams will have their choice. The Eagles will take the other. They better hope they don't end up with a Flopzel like Cleveland. There was a reason Flopzel was left on the board at the 24th pick. Now we see it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Browns just robbed the Eagles. Hopefully they can make good draft choices now that they have Hue Jackson as HC.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote