Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey opens up on AJ dispute
(11-09-2017, 08:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No seriously. Run back to your Jags board and giggle about how you infiltrated the Bengals board.

You think I'm a Jags fan??? You seemed butthurt because I made fun of this joke of a coach. Lighten up!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 08:06 PM)BMK Wrote: The score was 13-7 when AJ got booted. Definitely winnable at that point.  If Andy hadn't thrown that ball into the 3rd row, the Bengals have the lead at the half.

They couldn't score another point with AJ spending the second half in the showers. Who knows what would have happened if AJ was in there for the whole  game...especially since he already proved he could beat Ramsey deep.

Last I heard the Bengals are averaging 6 points in the second half... That game was tie"able" at best.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 10:16 PM)Bangayle Wrote: You think I'm a Jags fan??? You seemed butthurt because I made fun of this joke of a coach. Lighten up!

Yeah it was because you made fun of Marvin. That’s it. It’s rather obvious who you are.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 10:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah it was because you made fun of Marvin. That’s it. It’s rather obvious who you are.

It's Jalen Ramsey... He just can't let that ass whippin' go.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 10:30 PM)jason Wrote: Last I heard the Bengals are averaging 6 points in the second half... That game was tie"able" at best.

I didn't say they absolutely would have won. I'm saying at the point he got tossed, the Bengals were still very much in the game. Any chance they had to win it followed AJ into the crapper.  He knows it and that's what he apologized for.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 10:30 PM)jason Wrote: Last I heard the Bengals are averaging 6 points in the second half... That game was tie"able" at best.

Negative they're averaging 5 points in the second half. Next closet is the colts with 6.8
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 09:24 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Negative they're averaging 5 points in the second half. Next closet is the colts with 6.8

I think it was the doughnut in the 2 ND half of the Jags game that dropped it then.

They are consistent.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:23 PM)BMK Wrote: If Ramsey actually said anything about AJ's wife, AJ would have said something about that by now. It would have helped his cause. He hasn't.
Trash talk has always been part of the game and guys like Ramsey elevate it to an art form. It can be an effective arrow in the quiver.
You don't think Adam Jones talks sh*t?  

I remember waaaaaayy back when I played in high school, if an opponent was trash talking you, coach told us to just laugh and get back to the huddle. If we were winning,  point to the scoreboard, then laugh and get back to the huddle. That always shut them up.

This isn’t how sports work

What’s said on the field is mostly kept on the field
Reply/Quote

Having a QB who’d rather put passes in the skybox than give the best WR in the NFL a shot at it is probably a huge reason our second half average is so low
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 09:43 AM)Housh Wrote: This isn’t how sports work
Really?  Since Ramsey and AJ both made public statements to the media of what was said, and what wasn't said, that's exactly how it worked.

But, yeah, trash talking goes on all the time and most players accept that it comes with the territory and is quickly forgotten. Even AJ said the talking didn't bother him at all. It was the push.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 09:45 AM)Housh Wrote: Having a QB who’d rather put passes in the skybox than give the best WR in the NFL a shot at it is probably a huge reason our second half average is so low

Yeah, that's the issue. Dalton throwing balls out of bounds is why we can't score in the 2nd half. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 12:12 PM)BMK Wrote: Really?  Since Ramsey and AJ both made public statements to the media of what was said, and what wasn't said, that's exactly how it worked.

But, yeah, trash talking goes on all the time and most players accept that it comes with the territory and is quickly forgotten. Even AJ said the talking didn't bother him at all. It was the push.

He's obviously frustrated... Sometimes you just have to yoke a sucka' up, and toss him.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
What a punk. Yeah AJ sure looked soft beatin your ass.

Of course it was not smart by AJ cause he could of broke a hand or something but AJ is anything but soft.

As a matter of fact i think he is a much more physical receiver than he gets credit for. Dude is one tough mutha.
Reply/Quote
Ramsey is the least of the Bungles problems right now. 
I have very little doubt that what was actually said is never going to get reported and if it were the reporter would never get in another NFL locker room. As far as the players are concerned they know which side their bread is buttered on. The league wouldn't tolerate the actual truth coming out..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 02:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ramsey is the least of the Bungles problems right now. 
I have very little doubt that what was actually said is never going to get reported and if it were the reporter would never get in another NFL locker room. As far as the players are concerned they know which side their bread is buttered on. The league wouldn't tolerate the actual truth coming out..  

Well at least your first sentence is accurate!
Reply/Quote