Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand Paul to Twitter Bomb Bernie Sanders ?
I don't know anything about Twitter, so......

Is this something that could prove entertaining or can Sanders' people restrict things ?

[Image: rand%20twitter_zpsj43angky.jpg]
Is Rand Paul still relevant? He's been downgraded to the little kids table debates, right?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-25-2016, 07:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Is Rand Paul still relevant? He's been downgraded to the little kids table debates, right?

I don't consider him to be so, for this presidential election anyway.

This just seemed like something that could be interesting, but I'm not sure as I know nothing of how Twitter operates.
Sanders can't do much. It's like Facebook or anything else, any candidate is welcome to mention somebody's name over and over if they're a public person. I doubt Sanders pays him much attention, he's actually got a campaign to run.
(01-25-2016, 07:35 PM)Benton Wrote: Sanders can't do much. It's like Facebook or anything else, any candidate is welcome to mention somebody's name over and over if they're a public person. I doubt Sanders pays him much attention, he's actually got a campaign to run.

Ok.
Yeah, Sanders hasn't much to gain from engaging him.
(01-25-2016, 07:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok.

Yeah, Sanders has got to stay on top of it if he wants to beat Clinton (and I think he will). If he gets outdone on social media against a fifth or sixth seat Republican challenger, it would be pretty much the end for him.

Smart move by Paul, though. The worst that happens is nothing. The most that happens is he scores some points against Sanders and makes himself relevant again, at least enough to get back into the mix.
(01-25-2016, 07:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Is Rand Paul still relevant? He's been downgraded to the little kids table debates, right?

I guess now he's embracing the role. 
I wish we had the debates solely on social media or streamed. It's a shame the networks are involved. It's a payoff for campaign and party contributions.

It's a shame rand has fallen. In the beginning I was hoping rand or Cruz so at least there is still a chance we don't get a progressive
(01-25-2016, 07:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok.

It'd be funny though, both of the "angry elves" arguing about who can make the most popular toy.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-25-2016, 08:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It'd be funny though, both of the "angry elves" arguing about who can make the most popular toy.

Hilarious

That's why I thought it had potential. 
I'd love to see them go at it.