Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random thoughts....Who wins?
John Wick vs Jason Bourne?

Personally feel like Wick is more brutal and better at hand to hand combat but Bourne has the upper hand in long range weaponry. I think it’d be a great fight to watch but the upper hand goes to Wick. I mean he is the one you want to kill the boogeyman.

Your thoughts?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 11:30 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: John Wick vs Jason Bourne?

Personally feel like Wick is more brutal and better at hand to hand combat but Bourne has the upper hand in long range weaponry.   I think it’d be a great fight to watch but the upper hand goes to Wick.  I mean he is the one you want to kill the boogeyman.

Your thoughts?

I haven't seen any of the Wick movies (but I intend to). I think, just from what I've seen, Wick beats Bourne.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would say John Wick simply because he has that killer instinct while Jason Bourne has lost his "Programming".

By the way, when is John Wick 3 coming out?

The first one was good but the second one is just ok and I'm hoping the third is at least better than the second.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote