Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL check this article out...
I ripped that dude to shreds on Twitter. Total assclown.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They are so scared of Burfict it's pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Nothing new here to see.

steelers have been trying to injure Bengals for as long as they have played each other.

Do not have to write an article about it for me to understand they are gunning for him.

Bet Bell is a little squirmish and not as boisterous though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's official..a 404 error code.. page not found..
Anyway..The league frowns on articles rooting for intentionally injuring opposing players or at least should. It's bad for business and public relations.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They took it down.

Suck it Matthew! Tiger
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't read the article if the link would work. Just another hit piece from a POS Steeler fan.
**** Pittsburgh
and you can quote me on that.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 04:15 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: They took it down.

Suck it Matthew! Tiger

Good riddance, no reason for me to read it.

Stooler fans are a disease on mankind.
Reply/Quote
Do you know that feeling where you want to punch someone so bad that you literally feel like crying..but you can't?

Matthew Krivanek and "Fox Sports" just gave me that feeling.

Especially "Fox Sports". for publishing that ***** bull shit.

Reply/Quote
I googled Matthew Krivanek so as to give him shit on Twitter, and before his Twitter page came up this link was there....

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/OH207607420160119/Matthew-J-Krivanek.html

So apparently, the fan base is taking after their beloved quarterback and ended up on the sex offender list in the process. Hilarious

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 05:45 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I googled Matthew Krivanek so as to give him shit on Twitter, and before his Twitter page came up this link was there....

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/OH207607420160119/Matthew-J-Krivanek.html

So apparently, the fan base is taking after their beloved quarterback and ended up on the sex offender list in the process.  Hilarious

5' 8" 130 pound "tough guy" LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

The kicker?  The douchebag is from Ohio.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 05:45 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I googled Matthew Krivanek so as to give him shit on Twitter, and before his Twitter page came up this link was there....

So apparently, the fan base is taking after their beloved quarterback and ended up on the sex offender list in the process. Hilarious
Sounds like the guy had a couple drinks, and thought he was at a different kind of party.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It amazes me still, that no matter how delusional a fan you may be, that these turds think Burfict is human excrement while their rapist pig of a human QB gets a free pass.

This is the truth: If piggy was black, and didn't have millions to pay off his victims, he would be rotting in prison for decades.

Yet, they wear his jersey, and call other players dirty. Go emasculate yourselves, steeler fans, of those tiny raisins you call your balls.
Reply/Quote