Poll: Where u got JB
Top 3
4-6
7-10
11-16
I'm a Steelers fan
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank our QB
Each year around this time I do a series of threads where we rank our players against the rest of the league. This year we'll kick it off with QB. So where you rank our boy Joe Burr.. As always, here's the competition:

ARZ: Kyler Murray
ATL: Marcus Mariota
BAL: Lamar Jackson
BUF: Josh Allen
CAR: Sam Darnold
CHI: Justin Fields
CLV: Deshaun Watson
DAL: Dak Prescott
DEN: Russell Wilson
DET: Jared Goff
GBP: Aaron Rogers
IND: Matt Ryan
HOU: Davis Mills
JAX: Trevor Lawrence
KCC: Patrick Mahomes
LVR: Derek Carr
LAC: Justin Herbert
LAR: Matt Stafford
MIA: Tu'a Tag
MIN: Kirk Cousins
NEP: Mac Jones
NOS: Jameis Winston
NYG: Dan Jones
NYJ: Zac Wilson
PHI: Jalen Hurts
PIT: Mitch Tribisky
SEA: Drew Lock
SFF: Trey Lance
TBB: Tom Brady
TEN: Ryan Tannehill
WAS: Carson Wentz
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I put him 4th behind only Brady, Mahomes and Rodgers.

I think he could easily be #1 by the end of this season.

That's how good I think he is and will be.
HORRORMOVIETALK.COM --- HORRORSOCIETY.COM --- NIGHTCHANNELS.COM
DUSTIN GOEBEL ARTWORK @ PINTEREST --- DARK ART @ MACABRE GALLERY

[Image: imageedit-5-9954707407.gif]
Support your favorite artists, independent filmmakers and movie review podcasters

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 07:14 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: I put him 4th behind only Brady, Mahomes and Rodgers.

This.

Burrow, Allen, and Herbert are probably 4-6 right now, but all three guys are knocking at the door of that top tier.

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 07:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This.

Burrow, Allen, and Herbert are probably 4-6 right now, but all three guys are knocking at the door of that top tier.

That's how I have it too.

Support your favorite artists, independent filmmakers and movie review podcasters

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 07:14 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: I put him 4th behind only Brady, Mahomes and Rodgers.

Yep Joe
Reply/Quote
I think Watson is a top 5

But that trade was the worst personnel decision any team has ever made in the NFL

I legit think he’s going to be on commissioners exempt all year. Then miss 10-17 games in 2023 as well.

For me. It’s:

Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Allen
Watson
Burrow
Herbert
Reply/Quote
Currently #3

Tier 1 (in order):
Rodgers (he isn't slowing down yet)
Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert

Tier 2 (in no particular order)
Brady
Wilson
Prescott
Cousins
Stafford
Carr

Eventually, i don't care how much he takes care of his body, Brady is going to fall off a cliff. I don't care what  you do, evenutally, your body just says "sorry, i can't do that anymore".  No amount of medicine or green shakes can fix that.

Ben thought he could do it and he fell off a cliff last year. I expect Brady to do that this year.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Currently #3

Tier 1 (in order):
Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert

Brady
Wilson
Prescott
Cousins
Stafford
Carr

Eventually, i don't care how much he takes care of his body, Brady is going to fall off a cliff. I don't care what  you do, evenutally, your body just says "sorry, i can't do that anymore".  No amount of medicine or green shakes can fix that.

Ben thought he could do it and he fell off a cliff last year. I expect Brady to do that this year.

I think this will be Brady's last season no matter what happens. 

Reply/Quote

Tier 1 (in order):
Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert

Brady
Wilson
Prescott
Cousins
Stafford
Carr

Me along with a gazillion other people have been saying that for like 6 or 8 years and he just keeps going. He's like the energizer bunny.

But I agree, he's beat cheating old man time for quite some time. But the old man always wins.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 08:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Me along with a gazillion other people have been saying that for like 6 or 8 years and he just keeps going. He's like the energizer bunny.

But I agree, he's beat cheating old man time for quite some time. But the old man always wins.

Yep. They all think they can keep going, then reality sets in when they go a year too long.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Tier 1 (in order):
Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert

Brady
Wilson
Prescott
Cousins
Stafford
Carr

I pretty much hate the Ravens now - but Lamar definitely belongs in that 2nd tier. I’d take him over everyone of those guys except Brady. And if we’re talking going forward - and building a team around a QB for the future - even him.

Reply/Quote
Top 3, number 9 in your program, number 1 in our hearts.

Yeah yeah there's Allen and Herbert. Our guy's gone farther sooner. Father Time is bringing his undefeated record for Brady, so to me that leaves Rodgers, Kermit, and our boy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Tier 1 (in order):
Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert

Brady
Wilson
Prescott
Cousins
Stafford
Carr

What tier you got Watson in?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 09:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What tier you got Watson in?

Tier 2 sex offender....

Watson's right up there with the best of them on the field though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
With Joe Burrow only having one full season under his belt,and playing behind a pretty bad OL thus far in his career.Then with all the distracting challenges he faced his rookie year during the pandemic.Rehabbing his knee from a serious injury and not being 100% until at least midway through the season.

I see Burrow as having a bright future ahead of him,and wouldn’t be surprised if some day,we might see Joe Burrows name as #1 in the bfine32 poll.For now though,I have him in the 4-6 category.

Anxious to see what Burrow can do behind hopefully,a much improved OL.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 07:14 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: I put him 4th behind only Brady, Mahomes and Rodgers.

I went thru the list and came up with the samething.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 08:20 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: I think this will be Brady's last season no matter what happens. 

If this is truly Brady's last year, you can probably bet Tampa will represent the NFC in the SB............. Tommy's swan song.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Each year around this time I do a series of threads where we rank our players against the rest of the league. This year we'll kick it off with QB. So where you rank our boy Joe Burr.. As always, here's the competition:
He took our team to the Super Bowl last season with no offensive line, so I think everyone is underestimating him.

I know I'll sound like a Homer, but I don't think there's any QB that's better than Burrow.
(06-26-2022, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Eventually, i don't care how much he takes care of his body, Brady is going to fall off a cliff. I don't care what  you do, evenutally, your body just says "sorry, i can't do that anymore".  No amount of medicine or green shakes can fix that.

Ben also took a beating on the field by holding onto the ball too long, extending plays, and just scrambling because he had no offensive line.

I know better than to bet against Brady, and I still think he'll be a winner, but I don't think he'll be better than Burrow. He had the most completions of his career last year, most most yards, and second-most touchdowns, so I think he still puts up top tier numbers, but I don't think he can keep up with Burrow in a shootout.
Reply/Quote
PFF had Burrow as highest rated QB in the league behind a porous OL.  There may be other Qbs with better metrics, but Burrow is top 3 in terms of intangibles and lifting teammates level of play.  

Burrow lifted an entire franchise from playoff purgatory in his first full year playing in the NFL.  He transformed the city and worldwide fan base.  

The real true ranking is: who would want to be your teams QB?  There is absolutely no one else I would want for my team's QB other than Burrow.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2022, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Each year around this time I do a series of threads where we rank our players against the rest of the league. This year we'll kick it off with QB. So where you rank our boy Joe Burr.. As always, here's the competition:
I think you got your game changers that can take over games and win consistently for years right here. Burrow needs more years of consistency with last season to get into this group of guys although you got 2 aging vets that will be retiring in the next few years.

GBP: Aaron Rogers
TBB: Tom Brady
BUF: Josh Allen
KCC: Patrick Mahomes

I'd put Burrow in with these guys. Probably at the top in all honesty. Wilson has fallen off recently but we will see if that was the talent around him in Seattle this year. Stafford can be a bit hot and cold for sure. Dak and Justin just straight up don't win like they should. I might be disrespecting Lamar here, but idk I think of him a notch lower and still needing to prove himself to be a big time QB.

LAR: Matt Stafford
DEN: Russell Wilson
DAL: Dak Prescott
LAC: Justin Herbert
Reply/Quote