Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Flacco out for year with knee injury.
Give him credit for playing through it, but they just announced that he was finished for the season.

Also lost Forsett for the season.

Sucks to be a Raven fan this year.
Reply/Quote
ACL tear...back-up is Matt Schaub who is the only other QB on the roster

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Too bad they won today because 2-14 would have made them serious contenders for the top pick. Still in contention for 2 through 4 though.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ouch. They've now lost their starting QB, RB, and WRs for the season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 07:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ouch. They've now lost their starting QB, RB, and WRs for the season.

The worst part was they we looking at a top 5 pick with them guys healthy.
Reply/Quote
Next week they'll most likely only have 3 starters from last season playing on offense (FB Juszczyk, RG Yanda, and RT Wagner).

It'll be Schaub at QB, Buck Allen at RB, Aiken and Givens at WR, Gilmore at TE, Urschel at C, Jensen at LG, and Hurst at LT.

Nice!

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 07:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Next week they'll most likely only have 3 starters from last season playing on offense (FB Juszczyk, RG Yanda, and RT Wagner).

It'll be Schaub at QB, Buck Allen at RB, Aiken and Givens at WR, Gilmore at TE, Urschel at C, Jensen at LG, and Hurst at LT.

Nice!

This is the saddest thing I've ever read. It's the Browns (right?) so it will still be another 1 TD or less point game for the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Sorry about that.

My FF team has a history of injured QB's and after having Ben on IR twice I dropped him last week (before his game against Cleveland) and put Flacco on the bench.

My bad.

In other news the family of my starting QB might want to check out his insurance policy.

Also fans of the Bengals might want to hold their breath.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 07:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This is the saddest thing I've ever read. It's the Browns (right?) so it will still be another 1 TD or less point game for the Ravens.

MNF!

Hey, it is Johnny Manziel, so who knows...

Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear about this Pat. Your boys have taken it rough on the bad luck this year.

Hope everyone comes back with no issues. Hate to see any of these guys get Pitta'd
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 06:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Give him credit for playing through it, but they just announced that he was finished for the season.

Also lost Forsett for the season.

Sucks to be a Raven fan this year.

This is a sign flacco is a true pro.... He wanted to be with his teammates,.

All his WRs and TE were already on IR and now they can play board games together for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote
Yeesh. And they could screw up and win 2-3 more games this season.
Reply/Quote