Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-RB-Rashard-Mendenhall-says-he-suffered-emotional-abuse-46208833

Wouldn't be surprised if he was sexually abused by Rapethisburger as well.
Reply/Quote
What a tear jerker. Poor guy, he likely should have taken up yoga or karate at a young age, as it's clear that he was too fragile for football, the closest thing that anyone alive today will get to the gladiator arena.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Remember his shitty comments about dogs when the Vick thing happened? **** him. He sounds like Bell and Brown right now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The guy always was a nutty head-case. Didn't realize that he was a thinned skinned ***** too. 
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 07:20 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-RB-Rashard-Mendenhall-says-he-suffered-emotional-abuse-46208833

Wouldn't be surprised if he was sexually abused by Rapethisburger as well.

The dude expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden when he was killed.  He also defended Adrian Peterson's description of the NFL as 'modern day slavery.'  

Congrats on finding such a credible voice criticizing the Steelers' organization. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 11:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The dude expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden when he was killed.  He also defended Adrian Peterson's description of the NFL as 'modern day slavery.'  

Congrats on finding such a credible voice criticizing the Steelers' organization. Rolleyes

Bengal fans should love him. He pulled a Jeremy Hill before Jeremey Hill. 
(I hope he doesn't read this, because I'm emotionally abusing him here)
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 11:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The dude expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden when he was killed.  He also defended Adrian Peterson's description of the NFL as 'modern day slavery.'  

Is this related to his story in any way?
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 04:03 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bengal fans should love him. He pulled a Jeremy Hill before Jeremey Hill. 
(I hope he doesn't read this, because I'm emotionally abusing him here)
I've had the pleasure of hating hm since he was in the Big 10... I guess Illinois counts as the Big 10.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 11:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Congrats on finding such a credible voice criticizing the Steelers' organization. Rolleyes

Same credibility as the rest of the steeler whiners.
Reply/Quote
A former Steelers player crying? He'd fit in perfectly with them right now.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 07:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What a tear jerker.  Poor guy, he likely should have taken up yoga or karate at a young age, as it's clear that he was too fragile for football, the closest thing that anyone alive today will get to the gladiator arena.

funny I always kinda considered football to be a modern day gladiator type of event.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 02:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: Same credibility as the rest of the steeler whiners.

So, more than you then.  
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 10:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, more than you then.  

I have very little, whereas you and the other whiners have zero.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 11:23 PM)Beaker Wrote: I have very little, whereas you and the other whiners have zero.
Well, you do know a lot about zeros ...
Reply/Quote
[Image: unnamed_zz1w0tdtd.gif]

Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 03:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: unnamed_zz1w0tdtd.gif]

Mellow

"What's this Swedish fat piece of crap going to do?"

Oh, just you wait Rashad. Just. You. Wait.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 02:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, you do know a lot about zeros ...

Hanging around with whiney steeler fans does that to you.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 02:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: Hanging around with whiney steeler fans does that to you.

Well, you know what they say about birds of a feather ...
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 03:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, you know what they say about birds of a feather ...

And steeler fans flock here in an attempt to gain any semblance of intelligence.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 05:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: And steeler fans flock here in an attempt to add any semblance of intelligence.

Fixed it for ya.  
Reply/Quote