Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization (/Thread-Rashad-Mendenhall-Suffered-Emotional-Abuse-by-Steeler-Organization)

Pages: 1 2

Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - THE Bigzoman - 07-12-2016

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-RB-Rashard-Mendenhall-says-he-suffered-emotional-abuse-46208833

Wouldn't be surprised if he was sexually abused by Rapethisburger as well.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - SunsetBengal - 07-12-2016

What a tear jerker. Poor guy, he likely should have taken up yoga or karate at a young age, as it's clear that he was too fragile for football, the closest thing that anyone alive today will get to the gladiator arena.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - jason - 07-12-2016

Remember his shitty comments about dogs when the Vick thing happened? **** him. He sounds like Bell and Brown right now.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - StrictlyBiz - 07-12-2016

The guy always was a nutty head-case. Didn't realize that he was a thinned skinned ***** too. 

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - JS-Steelerfan - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:20 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-RB-Rashard-Mendenhall-says-he-suffered-emotional-abuse-46208833

Wouldn't be surprised if he was sexually abused by Rapethisburger as well.

The dude expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden when he was killed.  He also defended Adrian Peterson's description of the NFL as 'modern day slavery.'  

Congrats on finding such a credible voice criticizing the Steelers' organization. Rolleyes

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - StrictlyBiz - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 11:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The dude expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden when he was killed.  He also defended Adrian Peterson's description of the NFL as 'modern day slavery.'  

Congrats on finding such a credible voice criticizing the Steelers' organization. Rolleyes

Bengal fans should love him. He pulled a Jeremy Hill before Jeremey Hill. 
(I hope he doesn't read this, because I'm emotionally abusing him here)

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - THE Bigzoman - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 11:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The dude expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden when he was killed.  He also defended Adrian Peterson's description of the NFL as 'modern day slavery.'  

Is this related to his story in any way?

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - jason - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 04:03 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bengal fans should love him. He pulled a Jeremy Hill before Jeremey Hill. 
(I hope he doesn't read this, because I'm emotionally abusing him here)
I've had the pleasure of hating hm since he was in the Big 10... I guess Illinois counts as the Big 10.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - Beaker - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 11:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Congrats on finding such a credible voice criticizing the Steelers' organization. Rolleyes

Same credibility as the rest of the steeler whiners.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - BigPapaKain - 07-13-2016

A former Steelers player crying? He'd fit in perfectly with them right now.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - XenoMorph - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What a tear jerker.  Poor guy, he likely should have taken up yoga or karate at a young age, as it's clear that he was too fragile for football, the closest thing that anyone alive today will get to the gladiator arena.

funny I always kinda considered football to be a modern day gladiator type of event.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - JS-Steelerfan - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: Same credibility as the rest of the steeler whiners.

So, more than you then.  

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - Beaker - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 10:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, more than you then.  

I have very little, whereas you and the other whiners have zero.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - JS-Steelerfan - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:23 PM)Beaker Wrote: I have very little, whereas you and the other whiners have zero.
Well, you do know a lot about zeros ...

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-14-2016

[Image: unnamed_zz1w0tdtd.gif]

Mellow

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - THE Bigzoman - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 03:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: unnamed_zz1w0tdtd.gif]

Mellow

"What's this Swedish fat piece of crap going to do?"

Oh, just you wait Rashad. Just. You. Wait.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - Beaker - 07-15-2016

(07-14-2016, 02:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, you do know a lot about zeros ...

Hanging around with whiney steeler fans does that to you.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - JS-Steelerfan - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 02:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: Hanging around with whiney steeler fans does that to you.

Well, you know what they say about birds of a feather ...

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - Beaker - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 03:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, you know what they say about birds of a feather ...

And steeler fans flock here in an attempt to gain any semblance of intelligence.

RE: Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization - JS-Steelerfan - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 05:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: And steeler fans flock here in an attempt to add any semblance of intelligence.

Fixed it for ya.