Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rashad Mendenhall Suffered Emotional Abuse by Steeler Organization
(07-15-2016, 06:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Fixed it for ya.  

See what I mean. The best you can come up with is that? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 09:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: See what I mean. The best you can come up with is that? Hilarious

I usually play to the level of my competition.  
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 08:52 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I usually play to the level of my competition.  

Your main competition is your lack of intelligence.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 10:49 AM)Beaker Wrote: Your main competition is your lack of intelligence.

Maybe so, but at least I know when to quit talking to an idiot.  See you later!   

You'll get no response from me... Idiot.  
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 11:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Maybe so, but at least I know when to quit talking to an idiot.  See you later!   You'll get no response from me... Idiot.  

No you don't....you're still a steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
dude also claimed jesus told him it was time to retire

obviously that hit by ray lewis knocked something loose
Reply/Quote
"He's religious, so his claims are invalid"

Typical Steeler logic.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:18 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: "He's religious, so his claims are invalid"

Typical Steeler logic.

No he's hearing voices, which isn't healthy
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:52 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: No he's hearing voices, which isn't healthy

The only thing he suffered from was the distress of being the "tail-end" of Rapethisburger.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:52 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: No he's hearing voices, which isn't healthy

People use "God spoke to me" to describe how their religion impacts their decisions.

They don't mean god literally spoke to them; it's just another way of saying they're looking inward.

Why do you hate religion, Cocopuffs?
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 07:01 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: People use "God spoke to me" to describe how their religion impacts their decisions.

They don't mean god literally spoke to them; it's just another way of saying  they're looking inward.

Why do you hate religion, Cocopuffs?

*Disclaimer - I know this is smack talk so anyone besides Bigzoman can do the interpretation themselves if the feel they need but I genuinely want to know something here

There are 2 things that seem very strange here.

One is YOU were the last person to post in this thread 2 WEEKS ago and now you feel the need to bump it?  Why?

Two - Why are you asking a question of someone who is banned?
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 09:46 PM)Penn Wrote: *Disclaimer - I know this is smack talk so anyone besides Bigzoman can do the interpretation themselves if the feel they need but I genuinely want to know something here

One is YOU were the last person to post in this thread 2 WEEKS ago and now you feel the need to bump it?  Why?

God told him to.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 09:46 PM)Penn Wrote: *Disclaimer - I know this is smack talk so anyone besides Bigzoman can do the interpretation themselves if the feel they need but I genuinely want to know something here

I'm just doing the good lords work.

I thought the "banned" portion was his avatar.
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 07:20 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if he was sexually abused by Rapethisburger as well.

It wouldn't surprise me either, you can take the man out of Ohio, but you can't take Ohio out of the man.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 05:32 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me either, you can take the man out of Ohio, but you can't take Ohio out of the man.
I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that motorcycle accident crumpled up his Ohio and tucked nicely into his sinus cavity.
Word was that it was lost upon regaining the ability to sneeze.
Only so much room in that melon and he needed space to store alibi creation knowledge and yoga moves to work in tight spaces.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5c7uyp3dng1min84g.jpg]
Reply/Quote