Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rasheem Green DE
24 years old 6.5 sacks last year and still unsigned. What's his deal? Anybody know anything about him?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 07:25 PM)pulses Wrote: 24 years old 6.5 sacks last year and still unsigned. What's his deal? Anybody know anything about him?

Wonder how much PT he got and on what team. If he was behind an injured guy and lucked into starter snaps 6.5 sacks isn’t really special.

If he did that as a 3rd down guy it’s interesting.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2022, 12:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Wonder how much PT he got and on what team. If he was behind an injured guy and lucked into starter snaps 6.5 sacks isn’t really special.

If he did that as a 3rd down guy it’s interesting.

So i looked it up. He’ll be signed by someone likely but he took 846 snaps on the Seahawks defense last year at the end position so it seems like Carlos was the 3rd down guy while Green was one of the ends that saw 1st and 2nd down. Carlos in comparison took around 400 snaps.

6.5 sacks as a starter on 846 snaps isn’t special. It doesn’t completely suck but I’d bet any rookie would match that if you gave them 846 snaps. I’m comparison in Carlos’s prime he was getting around that amount of snaps and 6.5 sacks would’ve been a down year for him. I realize prime Carlos was a top 5 pass rush DE in the league so take that with a grain of salt.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Why the hate for Carlos? He was frustrated during a frustrated year and made a mistake. I know another guy named Dillon who threw is shoulder pads in the stands on his farewell.

If Carlos's mind ws right, he can be a disruptor and great addition if the price is right to be a situational DL rotation player.

Life is too short, thy guy has never done anything personally to any fan, yet some act like he slept with his wife.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2022, 01:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why the hate for Carlos? He was frustrated during a frustrated year and made a mistake. I know another guy named Dillon who threw is shoulder pads in the stands on his farewell.

If Carlos's mind ws right, he can be a disruptor and great addition if the price is right to be a situational DL rotation player.

Life is too short, thy guy has never done anything personally to any fan, yet some act like he slept with his wife.

Carlos doesn't want to play in Lou's system, simple as that.  
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2022, 01:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why the hate for Carlos? He was frustrated during a frustrated year and made a mistake. I know another guy named Dillon who threw is shoulder pads in the stands on his farewell.

We moved on and were better afterwards.... 

If Carlos wants to come back this might be a different story but that also doesnt seem to be the case
Reply/Quote
Why are we still talking about Carlos Dunlap lol, do you guys want us to bring back AJ Green and Andy Dalton too?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 02:11 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: Why are we still talking about Carlos Dunlap lol, do you guys want us to bring back AJ Green and Andy Dalton too?

I would welcome both back Honestly lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 02:36 PM)Housh Wrote: I would welcome both back Honestly lol

AJ did a great job of mentoring Kyler Murray on how to completely implode in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2022, 12:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: AJ did a great job of mentoring Kyler Murray on how to completely implode in the playoffs.

Lmao, comment of the day right here 
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 02:36 PM)Housh Wrote: I would welcome both back Honestly lol

I'd welcome them back, in the stands. 
Reply/Quote
I saw Rasheem Green make some nice plays last year. Wouldn't mind bringing him in for depth and competition with Sample
and Hubert on the backend of the End rotation. I think Ossai is going to push for a starting position or at least starting snaps
this year. Hubbard should play more on the early downs, Ossai on passing downs.

Hubbard was a much better pass rusher last season but I still don't think he has Ossai's pass rushing talent.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 03:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I saw Rasheem Green make some nice plays last year. Wouldn't mind bringing him in for depth and competition with Sample
and Hubert on the backend of the End rotation. I think Ossai is going to push for a starting position or at least starting snaps
this year. Hubbard should play more on the early downs, Ossai on passing downs.

Hubbard was a much better pass rusher last season but I still don't think he has Ossai's pass rushing talent.

Give both an equal amount of 3rd down pass rush
snaps and I’d bet money Ossai ends the season with more sacks. His motor is amazing and already had some NFL moves in his rookie year.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 11:11 AM)Housh Wrote: Give both an equal amount of 3rd down pass rush
snaps and I’d bet money Ossai ends the season with more sacks. His motor is amazing and already had some NFL moves in his rookie year.

Sounds great to me, also Ossai takes great angles in stopping the run too which makes him so versatile.

If Trey isn't stopping the run well enough Ossai can fill in for him on his side and we can use Trey exclusively as a relentless pass
rusher. Ossai can play End, DT and LB. I think this guy is going to be a fantastic player for us. I think he very well could lead this 
team in TFL this year and be 2nd to Trey in sacks.
Reply/Quote