Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds just lost - tied for 1st :)
(11-27-2022, 07:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who are those people

Pretty sure dude in the Tan Hoodie is Pratt and dude in the Gray hoodie is Carter
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Next week:

Thursday:

Bills at Patriots

Sunday:

1 PM EST:

Jets at Vikings
Titans at Eagles
Broncos at Ravens

4:25/4:05 PM

Chiefs at Bengals
Dolphins at 49ers

Lots of things could go our way, just need to take care of our bidness and beat them Chiefs down.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of things could go our way, just need to take care of our bidness and beat them Chiefs down.

We only need to focus on ourselves anyway. Most likely the Ravens win the division just due to the schedule difficulty difference, but whether they do or don't we just need to focus on ourselves.

I cannot believe they lost today mind. The Ravens have been unbelievably un-clutch this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:40 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We only need to focus on ourselves anyway. Most likely the Ravens win the division just due to the schedule difficulty difference, but whether they do or don't we just need to focus on ourselves.

I cannot believe they lost today mind. The Ravens have been unbelievably un-clutch this year.

We will beat their asses the next time we play is my bet. They get handed that easy end to the season and lose to the
Jags in terrible fashion while we have to play the Titans, (who we just beat) the Chiefs, Bills and Buccaneers. We are 
going to be hardened by our schedule while the Ratbirds will be softened.

But yeah, completely agree, concentrate on ourselves and take it one game at a time we will be fine.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We will beat their asses the next time we play is my bet. They get handed that easy end to the season and lose to the
Jags in terrible fashion while we have to play the Titans, (who we just beat) the Chiefs, Bills and Buccaneers. We are 

But yeah, completely agree, concentrate on ourselves and take it one game at a time we will be fine.

I could definitely see us beating them. My guess if they've won the division by Week 18 and don't have to play us too hard, but even at their best I think we're better than them. Even if we go in as a Wildcard, I think teams would rather play them than us.
Reply/Quote
Man what a kick. Thankfully not good enough though. Big big win by our boys!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We will beat their asses the next time we play is my bet. They get handed that easy end to the season and lose to the

Bengals got the Titans, while the Ravens got the Jags, because our 1st place last season gave us the tougher opponent according to last year's standings. So, this victory was especially satisfying. 
Reply/Quote
Chargers just pulled a Jags and got a last second TD and 2pt conversion to win by 1 pt.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
As this has morphed into a thread about other teams; I just want to take this opportunity to say:

Russel Wilson is garbage
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:15 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Chargers just pulled a Jags and got a last second TD and 2pt conversion to win by 1 pt.

Obviously a big win for them, but tbh if you want to make the playoffs you should be beating this season's Cardinals. The Chargers have been a very 'flatter to deceive' team under Herbert so far imo. Not saying he's not good, just you'd feel they should be a little better than they have been.
Reply/Quote
We are undefeated against AFC division leaders (Dolphins and Titans) so far. If we beat the Chiefs next week we in.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:50 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I could definitely see us beating them. My guess if they've won the division by Week 18 and don't have to play us too hard, but even at their best I think we're better than them. Even if we go in as a Wildcard, I think teams would rather play them than us.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the Ratbirds lose a couple more, one of course to us. Lamar could get injured easily.

He made another dumb play today taking on a Defender and taking a bad hit, he does this far too often.

We are the scariest team in the NFL and I would say that without pause after this November. We went undefeated in 
November as Zac noted in giving the entire team game balls.

(11-27-2022, 09:08 PM)Nepa Wrote: Bengals got the Titans, while the Ravens got the Jags, because our 1st place last season gave us the tougher opponent according to last year's standings. So, this victory was especially satisfying. 

Truth, they have to play us. Love this saying this year by our team, I guess Ted came up with it, love this guy.

(11-27-2022, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As this has morphed into a thread about other teams; I just want to take this opportunity to say:

Russel Wilson is garbage

You say that like you enjoy watching it. Mellow

(11-27-2022, 09:27 PM)Bengalion Wrote: We are undefeated against AFC division leaders (Dolphins and Titans) so far. If we beat the Chiefs next week we in.

Nice, hadn't thought of that. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Would be nice to win the division again but my stance as long as Burrow is our QB is just make the playoffs.

Bummer that the Chargers won... I see them sneaking in outlasting the Patriots. Just didn't want another team in a tie breaker scenario.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

Dude is such a sore loser.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did not know that. Had some nice catches late to help get the win. Nice seeing Lawrence finally coming around.

We need better QB play overall in the NFL. It has only been like the top 5 that have been playing elite football lately.

Burrow included of course.

Same, too bad, really surprised by how bad the Broncos have been this year, same with the Raiders.

I made a longshot bet (they were picked to come in 4th) for Raiders to win their division.  I figured when they added Adams to an already tough pairing of Waller and Renfrow with a great back in Jacobs that they would be really tough.  Love Crosby on their defensive line, also, but they have been turd soup.  Proving yet again that just because you coached with Belichek doesn't mean you will win like Belichek.  

They have won two straight, though.  
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:15 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Chargers just pulled a Jags and got a last second TD and 2pt conversion to win by 1 pt.

So pissed on a number of fronts.  Had Chargers -2.5.  Also hate them so if I lose the bet I want them to lose the game at the very least.  Assbags
Reply/Quote
A lot of people talking about Ravens cupcake schedule, but let’s not pretend they are playing well either. They went 3-3 into the 4th with Cards and just lost to a 3-7 team. We’ve had our fair share of bad losses, but those came early. I would not be surprised to see Ravens drop another before they get to us.
Reply/Quote
Just hoping we get in.

One thing is a guarantee - this will be one doozie of an AFC standings finish!
Reply/Quote