Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals Predictions
We all made fun of the Steelers immensely this week for losing to the Ravens. Hoping the boys don't do the same, or we will have to taste our own medicine going into the playoffs.

Bengals 17
Ravens 13

Thank god for

Atkins
Dunlap
Nelson
Burfict
and company
Reply/Quote
23 to 10 Bengals
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Ravens 17
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Since Eifert says he will play and McCarron should too, I will go with a Bengal victory.

Bengals - 20
Ravens - 16
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:36 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: ahem.jpg]

I had the Jets beating the Pats. Cool

To me,our team needs to beat the dirty-birds,got to run it a ton WITH POSITIVE RESULTS,and the CHARGERS could easily whip the ponies.They gotta be tired after playing us and the chargers would love to hammer them.Lets all hope so.Gotta handle our business FIRST by whipping the birds and go from there.I despise the dirty-birds as much as I hate the stoolers,so anytime we can hammer them,I am happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey HUE,throw on 1st down,way down the field,could get a huge play or worse a PI,which is just as good.That's how pissburg plays,old ben slings it to his receivers a ton and gets big chunks.We have 4 super receivers and we do not use them near enough,TYLER EIFERT,A.J.GREEN,MARVIN JONES,AND SANU,PLUS GIO AND HILL OUT OF THE BACKFIELD.What needs to happen is please use your great receivers more and allow them to make a play.Quit running the damn ball to the outside edge,defenders are too fast and you get NOTHING BUT A LOSS OF YARDAGE!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23 Ravens 17 in a tough defensive game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I don't have any good feelings about this game...at all. Baltimore is going to be going all out, this is their PO game. Nothing would make them happier than ending the season beating both us and the Steelers.

The only games we've won since Nov. 1st are against the cellar dwellars. And although Baltimore is exactly at the top of the NFL I fully believe they'll be out there giving it 1000%.

If this team doesn't find it's heart - we lose. I'm going to pray they do.

Bengals - 22
Ravens - 16
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:35 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: It doesn't matter.  Denver is not losing to San Diego at home so the Baltimore game is meaningless IMO.  We're going to be the #3 seed with a home playoff game.

Rest up.

You're kinda right since we can get the bye even if we lose but i'd rather they win and just worry about Denver losing and removing the KC winning part of it.

24-13 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24

ratbirds 17
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Good guys win 26-17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Ravens 13
Reply/Quote