Reply/Quote
24-14. Bengals ftw.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
With McCarron......Bengals 20-13.

With Wenning......I don't want to know.
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter. Denver is not losing to San Diego at home so the Baltimore game is meaningless IMO. We're going to be the #3 seed with a home playoff game.

Rest up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We can't afford any more injuries.....I don't care about this game now......We need players healthy unlike last year at Indy......We are in Play-Offs and if we can get players healthy, we can beat anybody, anywhere.....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:02 PM)kevin Wrote: We can't afford any more injuries.....I don't care about this game now......We need players healthy unlike last year at Indy......We are in Play-Offs and if we can get players healthy, we can beat anybody, anywhere.....

I hear you,but key players are hurt and you cannot get healthy in one week.We needed that bye worse than ever,and now its going to effect us with our playmaking.Our guys are tired,watch the replay of our d last night late in game,injured and all that,and we have a rookie qb starting.He takes too long to find the open man,and takes a ton of sacks.The dirty-birds are playing much better than earlier in the season and their qb is good.I see us losing this game,unless we can establish the run game,but so far its not happened.Our O-line is suspect,clint boling gets beat a ton.Need to bring in a couple guys to beef up the line when running it.We have way too many players hurtin and tired.Not lookin good for the playoffs and the stoolers are still alive.Its maddening really.

If we lose in the 1st round of the playoffs,I could see marvin stepping down and Hue taking over.What say you??
Reply/Quote
If we play with Wenning.. Sad

He looked terrible IMO in preseason.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:35 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: It doesn't matter.  Denver is not losing to San Diego at home so the Baltimore game is meaningless IMO.  We're going to be the #3 seed with a home playoff game.

Rest up.

I agree.....we look like a MASH unit right now.....We will not win a play-off game if we don't get some players healthy, and we sure can't afford more key injuries......The Baltimore game means nothing, you are correct.....Play the bench warmers and give our starters 2 weeks to get healthy and ready for either Chiefs, Jets or Steelers coming to JUNGLE for that play-off game. Any of these teams can kick our rear ends, so we need to be healthy and ready to avoid another one and done. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:35 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: It doesn't matter.  Denver is not losing to San Diego at home so the Baltimore game is meaningless IMO.  We're going to be the #3 seed with a home playoff game.

Rest up.

We have to take a shot at it anyway and get our end of business taken care of.  We never thought the Steelers would lose to the Ravens either.
Reply/Quote
Anyone that thinks we should rest the starters and get ready for a WC is just plain silly....Any given Sunday folks...The bye is still a possibility...Get the win and hope the Chargers pull off the upset...Rivers is 4-2 in his last 6 games at Denver...The bye is huge..We blew it Monday night..Maybe Denver will do the same this week...Getting a 90% Dalton with the bye is better than AJ in the WC round...
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 09:27 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Anyone that thinks we should rest the starters and get ready for a WC is just plain silly....Any given Sunday folks...The bye is still a possibility...Get the win and hope the Chargers pull off the upset...Rivers is 4-2 in his last 6 games at Denver...The bye is huge..We blew it Monday night..Maybe Denver will do the same this week...Getting a  90% Dalton with the bye is better than AJ in the WC round...

^ x2
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Ravens 14
Reply/Quote
Knowing they beat the Steelers last week I'd say definitely don't sleep on 'em. On the other hand, they do seem unable to cope with AJ Green. I'd throw it at him early and often, even in double coverage.

Bengals 24
Baltimore 20

Reply/Quote

Rest up.

Yeah, and Pissburgh wasn't losing to the Ravens and the Patriots weren't losing to the Jets.... any given Sunday
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and Pissburgh wasn't losing to the Ravens and the Patriots weren't losing to the Jets.... any given Sunday

I'd love to believe that but Denver is not going to waste away a change to get a bye in playing an inferior opponent at HOME.   On the road maybe but not at home.
Reply/Quote
For those thinking Denver can't lose, they are a nine pt favorite.. provided by those who are without bias and are in the know. Same nine point spread between the Bengals and Ravens right now.

Steelers by 10.5 over the Ravens week 16. "Oh, but the Ravens hate the Steelers, and the Steelers coming off of a big win, etc". Same holds true with the Chargers, and unlike the Ravens, they still have their QB.

I think beating the Ravens is important, both to create momentum and to give me a reason to watch those pacific time kick off games. Really need McCarren to have as many snaps as he can get right now. I believe real game snaps are the only way to rid him of his desire to sit in the pocket and get sacked.
Reply/Quote
Any given Sunday. We need to win & let the chips fall where they may.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:52 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: I'd love to believe that but Denver is not going to waste away a change to get a bye in playing an inferior opponent at HOME.   On the road maybe but not at home.

I think it was 2007..?  Bengals needed to beat Pissburgh week 17, at home, and the Steelers were already out of playoffs.  Also needed a bad Niners team to go into Denver and win.  Denver controlling their own destiny.

Yes, the Bengals lost in OT.  Didn't seem like a big deal, until Denver blew a big early lead and lost at home knocking them out of the playoffs.  Titans ended up in the playoffs as I recall.

Anyway, NFL history is loaded with teams losing, at home, as big favorites, with everything on the line, to a team with nothing on the line.  
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and Pissburgh wasn't losing to the Ravens and the Patriots weren't losing to the Jets.... any given Sunday

[Image: ahem.jpg]

I had the Jets beating the Pats. Cool
Reply/Quote