Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals predictions
To get back on track...

Bengals: more points than Bmore
Ravens: less points than the Bengals

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Ravens 10
Flacco has been historically bad vs the Bengals when he's been healthy
So I can't see how he can potentially be any good on Sunday coming off surgery
Bengals just have a better roster 1 48
Reply/Quote
23-15

Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If I gambled, I would take you up on that. 

Pierce and Williams will give our IOL fits all day. 
Suggs on Ogbuehi is a bad match up. 

You are also operating under the assumption he will get enough carries to "shred" someone with an entrenched veteran ahead of him

We will be able to move the ball better than the Ravens Ravens offense is not look strong at all and they have question marks on their offensive line also remember you can cover weaknesses with formations shifting Etc it's not like our tackles are going to be on the island every play 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 11:20 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We will be able to move the ball better than the Ravens Ravens offense is not look strong at all and they have question marks on their offensive line also remember you can cover weaknesses with formations shifting Etc it's not like our tackles are going to be on the island every play 

We run a lot of man up blocking. They will be isolated enough to make a difference. 

And they only have to be able to move it enough. 2 TD and a FG is what I'm thinking. 
No Burfict. Rookie pass rushers. Iloka coming off injury. No Shawn Williams. No Pacman.

I expect growing pains from the youth. 
It happens. 

Now also without John Ross, whose ability to take the cover off a defense for the quick pass game...

Just sayin, it wont be a blow out and the difference will likely be Justin Tucker. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals own the Ravens

Bengals - 24
Ravens - 17
Reply/Quote
Flacco has missed the entire preseason and just returned to practice a few days ago. He hasn't thrown a pass in practice since last June's OTA's. If he isn't rusty as hell and out of sync with his receivers, then that would go a long way in proving that training camp and preseason games are unnecessary for veterans. IMHO, the key to winning this one is the ability of the Bengals stopping the run, especially on 1st down, and forcing the Ravens to put it in the air more than they want to. If the Bengals can stop the run; 24-13 Bengals..... at least one score by, or set up by, a defensive turnover.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: When was Flacco dangerous?

Not to sound like the head of the Joe Flacco Fan Club, but the guy has a SB trophy, a SB MVP trophy, the ability to win in the playoffs and a winning record against the Steelers so I never quite understood why we all think the guy is total crap.  Anywho, I wouldn't be surprised if Malllllettt suited up in this game, anyways.

I'll take the Bengals over the Ravens as the sun rises and sets, though.
Reply/Quote
Boring game. 17-16 either way.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Ravens 16
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
17-10 Bengals.

Ravens offense sputters with a rusty Flacco or a terrible Mallett.
Good game to show our rookies what the big stage is really like.
Reply/Quote
31-3

Bengals Kicker comes through.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win close. Can't lose the first week 1 home opener in I forget how long.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Ravens 20

Defense struggles early against a mediocre at best Ravens offense. We'll be without Pac and Burfict and be seeing some young guys getting their first real chances with this D. Eventually they settle down and get a turnover or 2 to set the offense up to win it.
Reply/Quote
We love scoring 23.

Bengals 23
Ravens 17
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Ratbirds 13
Reply/Quote
17-14 bengals.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If I gambled, I would take you up on that. 

Pierce and Williams will give our IOL fits all day. 
Suggs on Ogbuehi is a bad match up. 

You are also operating under the assumption he will get enough carries to "shred" someone with an entrenched veteran ahead of him

I think they will get near-equal carries/series as Hill has also been battling an ankle injury.  I am just hopeful that they don't come out running in to a pile, but do the opposite.  Open the Rats up by attacking the entire field through the air.  Their secondary is their weakness.  Get their safeties back and THEN hit them with the rushing attack. 
Reply/Quote
17- Bengals/Ravens
13- Bengals/Ravens
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bengals- 27
Ravens-20
Reply/Quote