Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals predictions
23-20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
If you know my historical accuracy in my picks, you won't be surprised one bit by this one.

Ravens- 72

Bengals-6
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 31
Ravens - 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals win this one 31-10. Green and Dalton hook up for a good day.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I never make score predictions. I do know Baltimore almost always has a sound defense so this will be a test from that perspective.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 11:19 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I never make score predictions.  I do know Baltimore almost always has a sound defense so this will be a test from that perspective.

Well a lot of people get stuck on history with the Bengals especially when it is negative so lets put a little positive history.. Over the last 9 meetings the Bengals are 7-2 and have scored 23 or more points in those 7 wins.. so we have been dominating their defense of late..
Reply/Quote
People predicting a win but low scoring or close win is a bad win. Look, there are no college ranking changes based on scores. Any kind of win starts Bengals 1-0 and that is what I predict. Bengals start 1-0......It would also be a Division Win. They do count more. Hard to win Division if you lose in your division. The goal should be to have 6 or 5 or at least 4 wins in AFC North. It would be nice to take the first one.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
AJ Green, Mike Wallace, and Jeremy Maclin will combine for 400+ yards and 4+ TDs.

AJ Green always blasts the Ravens, and I don't like Maclin/Wallace against a Bengals secondary that will probably be missing Adam Jones and both starting safeties.

I liked this game a whole lot more before Flacco started practicing again and Burfict was suspended.

Maybe... 27-24 Bengals.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Not sure of the final score, but I'm going to go with a Bengals win by 3. Flacco will be rusty and look like ass in the first half, which should allow the Bengals to take the lead. Now, most teams would get ahead and step on their opponents throat, but once Marvin is up by 10 he goes into play not to lose mode. After a half of sucking to knock the rust off...Flacco gets a little more comfortable and starts to make things interesting. Luckily Steve Smith Sr is in fact retired and their final drive to try and get into FG range fails.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm feeling positive so a Bengals win ..lets say 21-13.

- I think the Ravens are overrated and will struggle again this year...plus they've been hit by injuries already

- I think both offenses will struggle a bit..partly due to start of season rustiness, but also familiarity between the teams

Who dey!
Reply/Quote
31-17

The Ravens are all kinds of injured...Flacco has not thrown in live action in months....Our OL is not as bad as some predictions and getting better....11 days to game plan and Marvin always seems to have their number... I really see the defense making a couple plays for turnovers and the offense getting some big plays and the running game enough to keep their secondary on its heels...
Reply/Quote
Ravens 24
Bengals 13
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
23-21, Bengals. Game winning FG by Bullock as time expires seals it.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 05:47 PM)Utts Wrote: Ravens 24
Bengals 13

[Image: you-get-the-hell-out_medium.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 11:54 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: We run a lot of man up blocking. They will be isolated enough to make a difference. 

And they only have to be able to move it enough. 2 TD and a FG is what I'm thinking. 
No Burfict. Rookie pass rushers. Iloka coming off injury. No Shawn Williams. No Pacman.

I expect growing pains from the youth. 
It happens. 

Now also without John Ross, whose ability to take the cover off a defense for the quick pass game...

Just sayin, it wont be a blow out and the difference will likely be Justin Tucker. 
And how are ravens scoring, they have had more injuries issues than us .
Reply/Quote
28-12 Bengals!
Reply/Quote
24-20 Bengals. Tyler Eifert with 7 Catches 100 yards 2 TDs...In other words Eifert is gonna kill me in fantasy football this week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 06:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And how are ravens scoring, they have had more injuries issues than us .

Probably by getting the ball into the endzone 
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 07:43 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Probably by getting the ball into the endzone 

Don't see them scoring a lot with this pass rush as long as we can slow down their run game.

I see us scoring a lot more TD's then them with a healthy AJ Green and Eifert.

BTW, Iloka is full go and says his legs feel like they did when he was a rookie.
Reply/Quote
15-13 Bengals.

Game ball?

[Image: 630507806-e1504367031115.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote