• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Browns Game Day
MNF on ESPN. All game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
What a terrible mnf game
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 10:35 AM)Trademark Wrote: What a terrible mnf game

Agreed. Makes me think at some point they should start flexing out MNF Games.
Reply/Quote
They thought this was going to be a Ravens springboard toward winning the AFC. Suckers. All the pundits thought the Ravens were going to the Super Bowl and I haven't seen any of em eat their crow.
Reply/Quote
Looking for the Browns to make the AFCN a two-team race. Just kidding, who cares? Still think it will be a good game. Losing teams or no, these are division rivals, and they'll both be looking for a bit of redemption on a national stage come tonight. Throw out the records and take your best shot.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
While I agree that any division game is a good game, these two teams are going to be fielding a number of back ups.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: While I agree that any division game is a good game, these two teams are going to be fielding a number of back ups.

Are you rooting for the better draft pick at this point?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Are you rooting for the better draft pick at this point?

Prior to Flacco being hurt, I wanted to see him perform well. Since we are basically down to 4 starters on the offense (Jus, Gilmore, Wagner, and Yanda), why does it matter? 5 guys on our starting offense is on the IR with another 2 out for the last few weeks. I could have pretended that they'd rebound to at least a respectable 8-8 record before, but they won't. 

At this point, use as many back ups as possible, both on offense and defense, and get a real look at how they perform. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Battle of the basement  :slapping:  WTF  
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:06 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Battle of the basement  :slapping:  WTF  

Battle for the dweller of the cellar.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Battle for the dweller of the cellar.

Hilarious That one sounds better  Clapping
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope ESPN can carve out at least a couple of minutes to talk about the third-string Cleveland QB.
Reply/Quote
It's knida weird not having a football game on for MNF.
Reply/Quote
So if Schaub beats the Browns does that mean Flacco is the 7th best QB in the AFC North?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
ESPN has to be pissed.  

They got stuck with a turd .

Most interesting story angle is about the 3rd string Qb who the coaches hate.
Reply/Quote
Where is the one Ravens RB whose name I have no chance of ever remembering?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Where is the one Ravens RB whose name I have no chance of ever remembering?

Justin Forsett? Broke his arm out for season.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:34 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Justin Forsett? Broke his arm out for season.
No. Begins with  a "T" I believe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:37 AM)michaelsean Wrote: .  
No. Begins with  a "T" I believe.

Terrance West?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:39 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Terrance West?

No it's a difficult name.

Reply/Quote