Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens DC crying over late FG
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30121047/baltimore-ravens-dc-unhappy-late-cincinnati-bengals-fg-avoid-shutout

Seems we hurt his feelings kicking the late FG to avoid the shutout.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Such a stupid thing to complain about.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather him say something like Harbaugh did instead of answering the question truthfully. Wink can be too forthright and that's probably why teams were hesitant to hire him as a head coach. I do like his brashness as a DC though, players go out of their way to compliment him. They like his style and aggressiveness.

We did call off the dogs late in the game and apparently that won't happen again next time. Bengals better fix those protection issues and Burrow has to get out of those play calls if he needs to.
Reply/Quote
It was a lame move by Taylor
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wow.. I expect this level of butt hurt and crying from pitt, but now the Ravens are getting into the crying game act??

Here's a thought, you want to keep them from scoring, then don't play soft coverage, back off and get upset when they take the points.

He can eat a satchel of richards.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ravens went for it on that fourth down play earlier. Maybe Zac just said screw you too.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 06:26 PM)J24 Wrote: It was a lame move by Taylor

It was a great move, deny them the shutout. 
Reply/Quote
Satchel of Richards is my new favorite phrase! Thinking of changing one of my fantasy teams' name now.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 09:04 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Satchel of Richards is my new favorite phrase! Thinking of changing one of my fantasy teams' name now.

Pick the good team, so you can tell your opponents they lost to a Satchel of Richards.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote