BURROW
CHASE
HENDRICKSON
OSSAI
BATES III
CHRISMAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Game Ball
(01-08-2023, 06:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hilarious I'm glad I wasn't the only one seeing it.

I think burrow is allowed 2-3 daltons a season. No?

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kicked 3 inside the 20. Kicked a 63-yarder, and 1 of the touchbacks bounced on the 3 and should have been downed, He gets an assist for the Defensive TD. Folks voting other instead of punter are just mad...

Alright I’m mad. NO GAME BALLS!!!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted Hendrickson as him and the rest of the DL came to play. Honorable mention to Harbaugh for sitting starters. Regardless of the other defensive plays that were made, I saw too much lackluster efforts from the rest of the defense. The offense was horrible both from an execution standpoint and play calling. I went to chalk it up to what happened on Monday night but this team has me worried. They better get ready to sack up next weekend because there was no excuse for what I saw today.
Reply/Quote
I think we need to rethink the Bates is gone because we drafted Hill scenario. Bates and Bell are the best safety tandom in the league. Hill really hasn't shown me.much to date.
Reply/Quote
Bates rounding into playoff Jesse is good.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think we need to rethink the Bates is gone because we drafted Hill scenario. Bates and Bell are the best safety tandom in the league. Hill really hasn't shown me.much to date.

Can’t keep everyone. You drafted his replacement so you have to go with him. Give him a little time. He hasn’t played all that much.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:37 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I voted other, nobody lol

(01-08-2023, 06:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Other. Nobody.

(01-08-2023, 06:41 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Nobody gets one this week.  Sorry, but thats the way it is

Oh shit. I thought i was going to be the only one. Big Grin

If your punter is having a "hell of a game"...that's not always a good thing.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No they didn’t. Baltimore didn’t have a legitimate starter at any skill position.

They created 4 or 5 turn overs and scored a TD.. If that isn't good I don't know what is.  Also, pass pass pass punt doesn't give them much rest.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jessie Bates III

Saw that he got an interception and he caused the late fumble ripping the ball out. Well done Jessie.

Going to have to watch this ugly win a bit later. Just happy we got the win, thought before the game it would be low scoring.

Saw we had a Defensive TD with Hendrickson getting the Sack/Fumble and Ossai jumping on the ball, cool stuff.

I'd advise against that, unless you're a masochist.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:48 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I think burrow is allowed 2-3 daltons a season. No?

For sure, no player is perfect.
Reply/Quote
[Image: no-soup-for-you-seinfield.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: For sure, no player is perfect.

He sure is purrrty though.

Reply/Quote
Music 
(01-08-2023, 06:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd advise against that, unless you're a masochist.

Admit it Faulk like me you'll end up rewatching this game at least once this week lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd advise against that, unless you're a masochist.

Hey, we are in the Playoffs and the stealers aren't, I am happy. Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey, we are in the Playoffs and the stealers aren't, I am happy. Wink

For sure! Super Bowl here we come.

Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: For sure! Super Bowl here we come.

Tiger

I can see it, also, kind of needed a really rough game before the Playoffs to really prime ourselves and seek perfection.
Reply/Quote
Bates
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Admit it Faulk like me you'll end up rewatching this game at least once this week lol.

Last game of the year...nah, i'm gonna let this one pass. I almost started getting a headache from the frustration in the 2nd half. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that how shitty that offense looked today, the players will lock it in better for next week. 

Granted, next week, everyone should be ramped up simply due to the importance of the game and the Ravens putting a better team on the field. 

Remember, they sleep walked through the Pats game then came out razor sharp in the Bills game. 

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey, we are in the Playoffs and the stealers aren't, I am happy. Wink

yessir   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Bates

have been hard on Bates this year but e stepped up today

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote