BURROW
CHASE
HENDRICKSON
OSSAI
BATES III
CHRISMAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Game Ball
(01-08-2023, 07:13 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bates

have been hard on Bates this year but e stepped up today

Same, been hard on Bates for a long damn time but he deserves the game ball forcing 2 big time turnovers.

Great job ripping that ball out from Watkins late. Wink
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And Chrisman had one punt that went out bounds at the 5 and was the precursor to the fumble in the end zone touchdown.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson. Dude was abusing an All Pro LT while having a broken wrist. His strip sack for a TD might have been the biggest play of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bates won my vote today. Burrow missed some easy throws, and both Higgins and Chase dropped important passes. Hendrickson and Pratt deserve to be mentioned as well.
Reply/Quote
Can we give it and a quarter to Goodell
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hendrickson. Dude was abusing an All Pro LT while having a broken wrist. His strip sack for a TD might have been the biggest play of the game.

Awesome, need to watch the game now and drink some brewskies. Guess it was rough but it was the topper on the season and 
we are on a roll and should really handle the Rats in the WC round especially after a game where we didn't play our best and they
had the refs in their pocket. Hendrickson is a stud, great to hear about him dominating with his broken wrist.
Reply/Quote
I’ll go Bates. But not a true winner there.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Went Hendrickson just over bates. They needed that tdoff the fumble he forced pretty badly with the offense only scoring 20 points.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Could have at least went with the punter. He had a hell of a game

He had 2 solo kicks that worked out and last 2 kicks went in end zone, not deserving
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:40 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Other.

Playoff P was disruptive as hell again.

Dude seems to make at least one or two big plays in coverage every week.

Reply/Quote
Ossai if for no other reason than he got his first and likely last TD.. I hope he gets more, but he's who I voted for.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:28 PM)pally Wrote:

Joe said sh*t? OMG! There goes his kid next door image. Personally I've never lived next door to a Heisman winner and top 5 QB so there it is.. He's forever tarnished!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I went with Trey. That guy is a nightmare every time he plays the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He had 2 solo kicks that worked out and last 2 kicks went in end zone, not deserving

One of those non-deserving kicks was kicked with the LOS at our 38, so he's kicking from about our 30. Even with the touchback, it's a 42-yard net. 

The other touchback bounced on the 3 beside a Bengal who didn't down it.

He kicked 3 punts inside the 20

He had over a 50 yard average

He's not deserving because....

As Burrow said: He punted the shit out of the ball
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I am not sure why Burrow is on the list other than to trash him.

Some of our fans are become cocky, forgetting the Ravens have a not good, but great defense. Joe was off today, no doubt, but Ravens coverages were well thought out.

I don't give a crap who Ravens played or sat, arrogant to say no game ball today. The OL starters all played the entire game.

Bates had a great game, but my ball goes to Trey who was a disruptor all day and got a huge strip sack at the end of the half. Oh, the man played with a broken wrist against an all pro left tackle, but hey ignore his game because the defense did not pitch a shutout....... Ninja Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: U-G-L-Y Bengals ain't got no alibi, That was Ugly. WTS an ugly win trump a pretty loss so we get to award the AFCN Champions Game Ball, So who ya got:

ANDY DALTON..err JOE BURROW: 215 Yards, 1 TD

JAMAR CHASE: 8 catches 86 yards, 1 TD

TREY HENDRICKSON: 2 sacks

JOSEPH OSSAI: 1 sack, 4 tackles, 1 TD

JESSIE BATES: 8 tackles, 1PD, 1 INT, 1 FF

DRUE CHRISMAN: 51.7 average, 3 inside the 20, Long 62

A NFL team does need an alibi for an 11 point win when favored by 7 points. Sorry the game was not pretty enough for ya. Ravens did not sit any defensive starters and yes Ravens defense is very good. The drops by Chase and Higgins did not help a day Joe's accuracy was off.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:51 PM)M.W. Wrote: They created 4 or 5 turn overs and scored a TD.. If that isn't good I don't know what is.  Also, pass pass pass punt doesn't give them much rest.

This.  You can't control whom you play.  Whether or not they were "starters," those were NFL players across from our defense, including 4 of their regular O linemen.  Defense had a hell of a game.  Hendrickson gets my vote -- 2 sacks and a forced fumble for a TD with a broken wrist against an all-Pro left tackle is pretty damn good.

Sure, I would have liked a better game from our offense.  But jeez...... We just won the AFC North after starting 0-2, and losing our first 3 division games.  Some of you guys need to light up a forkin cigar. 
Reply/Quote
Voted other. I'd give it to Mixon for the coin flip TD celebration.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ranks as one of Burrows second worst game of the year. His worst was opening day. Burrow was off all day. But our O line does suck again so it was a reason,
Reply/Quote