Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Panicked on Draft Night
(04-30-2016, 02:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: I dunno...did you read the chat transcript at the top of the page?  A lot of Bengals fans care more about the Steelers draft than the Bengals draft.

Well sticking it to the steelers while killing it for the draft is just a bonus
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 04:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: Well sticking it to the steelers while killing it for the draft is just a bonus

Moral and on-paper victories: the foundation of Bengal fandom.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 08:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Moral and on-paper victories: the foundation of Bengal fandom.   ThumbsUp

The term "moral victory" has become as common in your posts as the term "six rings" is for the average steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 10:57 AM)Beaker Wrote: The term "moral victory" has become as common in your posts as the term "six rings" is for the average steeler fan.

Well, like the Steelers, you sure do provide us with plenty of opportunities to go there.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 11:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, like the Steelers, you sure do provide us with plenty of opportunities to go there.   ThumbsUp

It was a moral victory for me to get you to provide a quote that didnt include the term moral victory.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 12:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: It was a moral victory for me to get you to provide a quote that didnt include the term moral victory.

Here's another.  Go **** yourself. LOL 
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 04:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Here's another.  Go **** yourself. LOL 

My moral victories are never ending.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 06:41 PM)Beaker Wrote: My moral victories are never ending.

Unlike Bengals playoff victories? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:41 AM)Griever Wrote: never smoked weed

but yeah, lol on the ravens

same here.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 06:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Unlike Bengals playoff victories? 

I would say the odds are in our favor this year, but I've said that the last 2 years.

God damn I hate football sometimes.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, seriously. I said Buckner in the mock here like a month ago, but the overall consensus was Stanley considering Ramsey was off the board. 

Looks like they tried to get Ramsey but the Cowboys didn't bite. They looked to trade, but no one called. So do you take Tunsil who is now embroiled in a scandal that you don't have enough time to make sense of or do you take the next guy on your board. From the looks of it, the 6 next teams also decided the overall consensus on the #1 pick in the draft (pre Titans trade) wasn't worth it. 

Of course, if the Ravens did draft Tunsil, the thread would have attacked the Ravens for drafting a "Thug". 

But they did draft a Navy guy, so there's a standup guy for the roster if he makes it.  They tried to explain how he can play and fulfill his obligation.  Apparently some long snapper does it, but it seems like that would be a hard thing to do.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote