Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Panicked on Draft Night
What a lucky break for the Bengals, Steelers and Browns that the Ravens panicked on draft night and drafted an inferior lineman because the top prospect in the entire draft...smoked weed....at some point in his life?

I get that smoking weed is not a good thing, but show me a 17 year old who hasn't done it nowadays. And he didn't test positive for it at the combine, so it's not like that was a recent video.

Stanley is still a good player, but I don't think he's on Tunsil's level.

I call that a good thing for the other teams in this division.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:20 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: What a lucky break for the Bengals, Steelers and Browns that the Ravens panicked on draft night and drafted an inferior lineman because the top prospect in the entire draft...smoked weed....at some point in his life?

I get that smoking weed is not a good thing, but show me a 17 year old who hasn't done it nowadays. And he didn't test positive for it at the combine, so it's not like that was a recent video.

never smoked weed

but yeah, lol on the ravens
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:41 AM)Griever Wrote: never smoked weed

but yeah, lol on the ravens

Yeah, almost loling as hard as drafting a corner with a fourth round grade in the first round  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, almost loling as hard as drafting a corner with a fourth round grade in the first round  ThumbsUp

Hey another mans trash is another mans treasure...
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, almost loling as hard as drafting a corner with a fourth round grade in the first round  ThumbsUp

Watching you try and get this argument started is amusing.  
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Watching you try and get this argument started is amusing.  

Watching you try and act like you have any rebuttal to anything I said is more amusing!

Let's be honest, though, you've always been horrible at debating, so you just negative repped everyone who said anything bad about the Steelers because you were unable to contradict any of it.

Now that the neg rep is gone, you really don't have anything of any value!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Watching you try and act like you have any rebuttal to anything I said is more amusing!

I don't think you know what the word rebuttal means.

Quote:Let's be honest, though, you've always been horrible at debating, so you just negative repped everyone who said anything bad about the Steelers because you were unable to contradict any of it.

Wow, even though neg rep doesn't exist anymore (because of soft skinned emo types like yourself) you still whine about it.  You should have your own show because you never fail to entertain.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Watching you try and act like you have any rebuttal to anything I said is more amusing!

Let's be honest, though, you've always been horrible at debating, so you just negative repped everyone who said anything bad about the Steelers because you were unable to contradict any of it.

the steelers live inside your head, dont they?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think you know what the word rebuttal means.
Seeing as how that was your response, I'm certain that you don't!

(04-29-2016, 11:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Wow, even though neg rep doesn't exist anymore (because of soft skinned emo types like yourself) you still whine about it.  You should have your own show because you never fail to entertain.
You keep failing!  This is great!

You try to flip it like I'm whining for pointing out that neg reping people was your only form of logical debate!  It's the only thing you could possibly do on these forums to matter!

(04-29-2016, 11:15 AM)Griever Wrote: the steelers live inside your head, dont they?

Well, considering the Steelers and all their fans are delusional and an after-thought, they must live in people's heads somewhere, but it's definitely not mine  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:42 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Seeing as how that was your response, I'm certain that you don't!

You keep failing!  This is great!

You try to flip it like I'm whining for pointing out that neg reping people was your only form of logical debate!  It's the only thing you could possibly do on these forums to matter!

Well, considering the Steelers and all their fans are delusional and an after-thought, they must live in people's heads somewhere, but it's definitely not mine  ThumbsUp

The very fact that you would make such a gross over-generalization is evidence that, yep, we are in your head.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The very fact that you would make such a gross over-generalization is evidence that, yep, we are in your head.  LOL

for the rent he's charging, he needs to upgrade some of the appliances
People suck
Reply/Quote
Thought that was going to be the pick anyways before the two trades.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Draft smack is weak. Do better
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:20 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: What a lucky break for the Bengals, Steelers and Browns that the Ravens panicked on draft night and drafted an inferior lineman because the top prospect in the entire draft...smoked weed....at some point in his life?

I know this the smack forum, but based on all the info, Stanley may be just a shade talent wise below Tunsil, but he is head and shoulders above character wise. I thought the Ravens made a great pick and did not reach for Jack either and may be able to land him in round 2 which is very bad for the AFCN in my humble opinion.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:15 AM)Griever Wrote: the steelers live inside your head, dont they?

Judging by all the "**** the Bengals" responses after they took the steelers choice at CB in the steelers draft thread....I'd say the Bengals are in the steelers fans heads too.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 13055510_1035404879886505_69843888434141...e=57B9BA29]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:21 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Thought that was going to be the pick anyways before the two trades.

Yea, seriously. I said Buckner in the mock here like a month ago, but the overall consensus was Stanley considering Ramsey was off the board. 

Looks like they tried to get Ramsey but the Cowboys didn't bite. They looked to trade, but no one called. So do you take Tunsil who is now embroiled in a scandal that you don't have enough time to make sense of or do you take the next guy on your board. From the looks of it, the 6 next teams also decided the overall consensus on the #1 pick in the draft (pre Titans trade) wasn't worth it. 

Of course, if the Ravens did draft Tunsil, the thread would have attacked the Ravens for drafting a "Thug". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, seriously. I said Buckner in the mock here like a month ago, but the overall consensus was Stanley considering Ramsey was off the board. 

Looks like they tried to get Ramsey but the Cowboys didn't bite. They looked to trade, but no one called. So do you take Tunsil who is now embroiled in a scandal that you don't have enough time to make sense of or do you take the next guy on your board. From the looks of it, the 6 next teams also decided the overall consensus on the #1 pick in the draft (pre Titans trade) wasn't worth it. 

Of course, if the Ravens did draft Tunsil, the thread would have attacked the Ravens for drafting a "Thug". 

I heard Ravens wanted Elliott and Dallas backed out once they found out they wanted their guy.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 11:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I heard Ravens wanted Elliott and Dallas backed out once they found out they wanted their guy.

Story I heard was that Dallas was worried that, assuming what I said was true, with Ramsey gone, the Jags would trade their pick to a team that wanted Elliott, so the Cowboys at 6th wouldn't even get him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 05:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: Judging by all the "**** the Bengals" responses after they took the steelers choice at CB in the steelers draft thread....I'd say the Bengals are in the steelers fans heads too.

I dunno...did you read the chat transcript at the top of the page?  A lot of Bengals fans care more about the Steelers draft than the Bengals draft.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote