Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens and Joe Flacco off to great start against Jags
(09-24-2017, 12:43 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Now 37-0

Where is fair weather Poe?

He'll poke his head in for a second because you keep replying to him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Solid game from the Ravens O. They really took advantage of the D holding a rookie QB to 20 yards a quarter and a pair of incredible special teams TDs.

/sarcasm
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Solid game from the Ravens O. They really took advantage of the D holding a rookie QB to 20 yards a quarter and a pair of incredible special teams TDs.

/sarcasm

On a side note Flacco continued to look like crap. What is his cap hit this year?  Hilarious

Where is Poe?  Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:22 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: On a side note Flacco continued to look like crap. What is his cap hit this year?  Hilarious

Where is Poe?  Smirk

He looked pretty bad on 3rd down, but I won't give him shit for the picks. Both bounced off the receivers hands and went back 5 yards right to defenders. 

I'll give you credit for mentioning his cap hit though and not incorrectly stating it is his salary. You're getting better.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Solid game from the Ravens O. They really took advantage of the D holding a rookie QB to 20 yards a quarter and a pair of incredible special teams TDs.

/sarcasm

I'm looking at my phone and Chicago was up 8 with 2 minutes and the ball.  Then it's in OT?  was that one of those ST TDs you mentioned?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 02:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm looking at my phone and Chicago was up 8 with 2 minutes and the ball.  Then it's in OT?  was that one of those ST TDs you mentioned?

Yea, Chicago was only up 4 with 5 left and the Ravens driving. Flacco throws a pass to our #4 or 5 receiver, right in the numbers and it bounces out of his hands 5 yards back to a safety who runs it back for 6. 

So they're down 11 now with 4 minutes. They drive again and kick the FG. Then they opt to not go for an onside kick and stop the Bears 3 and out. Campanero returns their punt for a TD. Flacco throws a great 2 pointer. 

Ravens stop them again and after a bad punt, get the ball on their own 44. Flacco then throws it to Wallace in the middle of the field and they can't spike it soon enough. They had to blow a TO during their FG after some dumb ass special teamer wasn't on the field, so they were out. So they can't kick a game winning FG. 

Then in overtime, Weddle misses a tackle cause he tried to strip the ball and Howard ran it for 53 yards, setting them up for a FG. 

The truly impressive special teams TD was Bobby Rainey. He hurdles over a defender during the kick off and then trips over his own guy. No one touches him so he gets up and runs it in, faking out a defender in the process. 

Exciting game in the end, just wish they didn't blow it to a QB who threw for 85 yards.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, Chicago was only up 4 with 5 left and the Ravens driving. Flacco throws a pass to our #4 or 5 receiver, right in the numbers and it bounces out of his hands 5 yards back to a safety who runs it back for 6. 

So they're down 11 now with 4 minutes. They drive again and kick the FG. Then they opt to not go for an onside kick and stop the Bears 3 and out. Campanero returns their punt for a TD. Flacco throws a great 2 pointer. 

Ravens stop them again and after a bad punt, get the ball on their own 44. Flacco then throws it to Wallace in the middle of the field and they can't spike it soon enough. They had to blow a TO during their FG after some dumb ass special teamer wasn't on the field, so they were out. So they can't kick a game winning FG. 

Then in overtime, Weddle misses a tackle cause he tried to strip the ball and Howard ran it for 53 yards, setting them up for a FG. 

The truly impressive special teams TD was Bobby Rainey. He hurdles over a defender during the kick off and then trips over his own guy. No one touches him so he gets up and runs it in, faking out a defender in the process. 

Exciting game in the end, just wish they didn't blow it to a QB who threw for 85 yards.

Oh wow.  Didn't realize that much happened.  I always wonder on special teams when they are one short or one too many.  Who is the guy who forgot he was on the FG team, or who is the guy who has never been on the FG team and decides to go give it a shot?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, Chicago was only up 4 with 5 left and the Ravens driving. Flacco throws a pass to our #4 or 5 receiver, right in the numbers and it bounces out of his hands 5 yards back to a safety who runs it back for 6. 

We need a replay because I never saw the receiver drop the ball into the lap of the safety on the pick 6. I saw a throw into coverage that the defender defended well.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 02:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We need a replay because I never saw the receiver drop the ball into the lap of the safety on the pick 6. I saw a throw into coverage that the defender defended well.

Here you go

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017101501/2017/REG6/Bears@Ravens?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017101501#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000861414&tab=videos

The ball bounces right out of his hands and 5 yards back. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Flacco throws a great 2 pointer. 

Elite. Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 03:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Here you go

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017101501/2017/REG6/Bears@Ravens?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017101501#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000861414&tab=videos

The ball bounces right out of his hands and 5 yards back. 

LOL

See the title Pat, come on man.

Even the person creating this says the defender stripped and no drop by receiver.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:05 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

See the title Pat, come on man.

Even the person creating this says the defender stripped and no drop by receiver.

I said bounced out of their hands every time. You said drop. 

Also the "strip" in the URL is there for all game day pages on NFL.com, it doesn't have anything to do with that particular video. The title of the video says the ball was "tipped". 

I take back what I said, you're not getting better at this. 

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I said bounced out of their hands every time. You said drop. 

Also the "strip" in the URL is there for all game day pages on NFL.com, it doesn't have anything to do with that particular video. The title of the video says the ball was "tipped". 

I take back what I said, you're not getting better at this. 

Neither are you. You say Mitchell was innocent and pushed into Smith (wrong) and not you try and act as though the receiver caused a pick six against QBR 66% Flacco. Just admit it, you have a million dollar bonus baby QB who sucks for a rookie contract and we may be able to move on. But you won't because you are not good at this.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 05:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Neither are you. You say Mitchell was innocent and pushed into Smith (wrong) and not you try and act as though the receiver caused a pick six against QBR 66% Flacco. Just admit it, you have a million dollar bonus baby QB who sucks for a rookie contract and we may be able to move on. But you won't because you are not good at this.

I love all of this unrelated anger. Next time just move along instead of having a hissy fit

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 06:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I love all of this unrelated anger. Next time just move along instead of having a hissy fit

Anger?

I just pointed out you have issues with sight recently. You insinuate a pick 6 was 100% on the receiver when clearly it was not. But hey I get it, you are stuck with the below average QB with the high salary cap due to a poor decision by Ozzie. I said it back when the contract was finalized and I say it again, the poor deal will kill the Ravens chances of being a great football team for years to come. Just reminding you, I was 100% correct Pat.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 11:05 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Anger?

I just pointed out you have issues with sight recently. You insinuate a pick 6 was 100% on the receiver when clearly it was not. But hey I get it, you are stuck with the below average QB with the high salary cap due to a poor decision by Ozzie. I said it back when the contract was finalized and I say it again, the poor deal will kill the Ravens chances of being a great football team for years to come. Just reminding you, I was 100% correct Pat.

This is an amusing deflection away from you thinking the unrelated word "strip" in the URL proved your post. You were so sure about it... and now you're jumping around to unrelated smack to hide how big of a fool you are.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:01 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is an amusing deflection away from you thinking the unrelated word "strip" in the URL proved your post. You were so sure about it... and now you're jumping around to unrelated smack to hide how big of a fool you are.

Whatever Stevie Wonder ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:09 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Whatever Stevie Wonder ThumbsUp

I guess this is what passes for a white flag from you.

Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017102600/2017/REG8/Dolphins@Ravens?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017102600#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000867785&tab=videos

Check out this video of a cat stripping the ball

It says "strip" in the url so... the cat stripped the ball right?!

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2017, 10:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017102600/2017/REG8/Dolphins@Ravens?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017102600#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000867785&tab=videos

Check out this video of a cat stripping the ball

It says "strip" in the url so... the cat stripped the ball right?!

The cat is obviously a stripper, not stripping the ball. Duh

I didn't watch the video. Did they pixel out the naughty parts?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote